Lack of symptoms

Halle71

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
First of all, I know (hope) I am probably worrying unessessarily but I am still worrying...

I'm just wondering if anyone has had symptoms decrease as early as 5 weeks and a couple of days? Basically my boobs have been getting bigger and more tender since my BFP but this subsided yesterday and today.
I am still tired but that's about it. I did a test this morning and got a dark line but then there would still be hormones in my body if it was going wrong now...

Last time I miscarried at 6 + 2 weeks so I guess that this is about the time that things started to go wrong.

Aaaaggghh! I hate the waiting.

Hx

I dont have any symtoms apart from sore boobs and they arnt even that sore either. Ive just started gettign headaches. Im sure everything is ok hun, As long as there is no bad pain and bleeding then everythings ok. Sorry to hear about your loss, hugs xx

I barely had anything with my three girls. Maybe sore boobs abit but thats it. With this pregnancy they come and go and I had M/s plus exhaustion. I don't think there is a reason for people to worry if they have no symptoms because I had like nothing three times and had healthy full term babies. Plus there are tuns of woman who have no symptoms and had healthy babies. I just think pregnancy is different in all cases. None are the same. You are right though. Anything can happen from now one till awhile. Im sure all will be fine though.

I agree... as long as you are not bleeding and cramping, I would just enjoy the fact your tata's aren't hurting. I know it's not easy NOT to worry, but I'm sure everything will be fine. You're in my thoughts.

Hi Halle,i did the same as you,tested this morn,because i started losing at 5+3 last time,and i got good lines on my test this morn,but you cant help but think 'is it going wrong?'
I dont have many symptoms either!i want them all!just to reassure me!
Good luck xxx
I hope you have a sticky bean xx

Thanks girls. I'm getting all weepy reading your lovely replies.

See, there's a symptom!!

Hx

Try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know!)...my symptoms come and go - some days i have nothing for 2 or 3 days except for tiredness and I worry like hell and then they I have a day of feeling really sick and heave a huge sigh of relief! I'm sure everything will be fine for you :hugs:

I have no symptons what so ever ... no sore boobs, no more tired than normal nothing!! Last time my boobs were soo sore! I'm worrying like you to because although i didn't m/c till almost 11 weeks my baby stopped growing at around 6! so i'm nervous of the same thing happening...thing i will drive myself insane before my 12 week scan!

Good luck everybody and here's to a worry free few weeks.
Hx

Hi Halle,

Just a quick post to say I hope you're feeling a bit better this evening. I'm sure everything is OK if you tested positive AND you're a bit weepy at posts on this forum! I'm totally on edge too and feel quite nervous every time I go to the loo just in case! Although I am only just pg I have been wondering when the worry will end..if ever?!

Lots of love Sx

Hi Halle,
Thanks for your post in my other thread. I've just found this old thread of yours, and wondered what happened to your tender boobs after this? Mine started hurting just before my :bfp: and got worse for a few days after, but today they are hardly sore at all. I'm only 4+3 today, and fretting as I also previously MCed.
Did your tenderness go altogether, or did it come back again? Is it something which is there some days and not on others? I am such a worrier!!! It is hard not to be after a MC though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->