Lactation as early preg. Symptom?

Linechaser

Reaction score
Me and SO have been NTNP for a while now, secretly I've got terrible baby fever, every month I end up symptom spotting, but this cycle I've gotten a symptom which really makes me wonder. AF was due to arrive today and doesn't feel like she's coming,though I have had full and heavy boobs, some nausea, terrible fatigue and muscle soreness, some mild cramping, mood swings and headaches for the past 10 days. All pretty typical symptoms of AF I suppose. But this morning I woke up to my right breast lactating. I have a 19 mo. Old but haven't nursed since she was 2 months old so found this very interesting.
Could it be a early pregnancy symptom? I don't want to test for a few more days just to ensure I get the right result! What do you guys think?

Hmm don't want to put a downer on this but I randomly had that just a small amount though but af came the next evening. At the time my daughter was 10month old but hadn't breast fed since she was few weeks old.

but that is just me hun. My only early pregnancy symptom seems to be implant bleed or extreme tiredness. Really hope that sign is indeed a positive one for you =)

Line chaser I am so glad you have posted this! Mine are doing the same! I have really sore boObs, heavy and they feel so hot. They have also started leaking. My youngest is 17 months so it surely can't be from that? I am pretty sure I am pregnant because of my boobs but these tests have all said bfn. My at was due yesterday and is still not here.

When is your at due? Xx

Af was supposed to show up 3 days ago and still doesn't feel like she's coming. I've stopped leaking but I'm extremely moody. Nauseous several points in the day. My bbs aren't really sore anymore. I poas yesterday and got a bfn but it wasn't FMU and I hadn't been holding it for longer than 2 hours. Testing again tomorrow if af doesn't show. I've also had very liquidy cm (sorry tmi) which is weird I'm usually very dry before af. Fingers crossed this is it for us

Took a test after holding it for 5+hours. Bfn. On dollar store test. I just don't get it. :( if I'm not expecting I just want af to get here already.

It's just strange isn't it?! Wouldn't it b good if we could pay a fiver at Tesco to get a quick scan done ha. All this waiting and not knowing!!!

Was it clearly a bfn? My stupid tests R all very faint! Had some bleeding an pain today so not feeling too positive. Doin a test in the morn again if af hasn't arrived.

How r u feelin today? Xx

I've tried really hard to not symptom spot. But undeniable symptoms I've had today were all day nausea and headache, creamy cm and fatigue. No cramps. Not feeling anything like af. The test was clearly bfn. Is it even possible for me to be pregnant with bfn's, 3 days after Af was to arrive?

It can b hard to ignore what ur body is saying sometimes! How r the boobs now lol hot? Still leaking? Feeling heavy and full? Mine are. I have gone crazy with my symptom spotting! Couldn't help it but they're just like when I was pregnant previously

Still feeling full and a little tender. Not as bad. They're filling out my bra a little tighter. I'm a small chested woman so it's easy to tell. They're not leaking anymore though. With my first, she was a pleasant surprise so I didn't even notice symptoms until after I knew I was pregnant. So symptom spotting is so hard now cuz I don't know from experience what to really look for!

How are you now line chaser? I haven't been online sorry! I was pregnant but was ectopic :0( so it was a symptom for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->