Ladies black patent shoes size 6

shalagirl

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a pair of ladies black patent shoes size 6 preferably unworn or worn on very few occassions and in excellent condition. I need a pair of shoes to go with my red dress for my sons baptism and I know I'll probably never wear them again as I never have any need to wear dresses or skirts. I do have a few specifications:

- the heel is not too high
- the heel is more of a block heel than thin and pointed
- the toe is covered in
- the heel is covered in
- would perhaps quiet like a t-bar type shoe

If you have anything lerking in your cupboard let me know price, postage etc. I would have to see a picture before buying anything.

Thanks for your help.

It just so happens that i have a huge pile of size 6 & 7 shoes to sell. Most are on ebay, but i think i remember a patent pair that i haven't added yet...

Well, i do have a pair of black patent court type shoes with a squared toe from Wallis and only lightly used, but they're 40, which is 7 isn't it? Any good? Let me know if you want pics, otherwise i'll be putting them on ebay this week. I'm selling 35 pairs of 6/7's. Here's a link just in case you don't check back before i list them: https://shop.ebay.co.uk/uropachild2002/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thanks sausages but pretty sure a seven would be to big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->