Ladies Consider Yourself Lucky

Tyianna-j

Reaction score
Ladies i just want you to know how blessed you are for being in a home/apt while pregnant. Starting next week i will be living in my car while pregnant and working this job until i get my first check...probably a month or so. I can't believe im in this situation....i would have never gotten pregnant knowing that things would end this way.
Count your blessings ladies...i know that SOMEHOW i will be a stronger person because of this. :sad1:

I'm not pregnant so hope you don't mind me posting here.

Huge hugs hun :hugs:
Is there no where you could stay? A bed and breakfast and just explain your situation? You never know, someone might be able to offer you a small room? Someone you know from here?
:hugs:
xxx

awww hun id offer you a place to stay if i was near you.

big hugs, hope everything works out
xxxxxxxx

Cant parents or family put u up hun? thats awful im sorry you are in this situation :( :hugs:

really sorry you are in this situation, just hope that everything works out for you xx

All the best, I hope it works out for you. What about a refuge of some sort? Do your local authority offer anything like that? x x

No friends in the area? No community support? :cry:

Hope this really works out for you :hugs:

QT

awww hun :(
i hope it works out 4 u, i was going to be in the same situation, had to move out of my apt pronto, so parents put me up even tho they lived an hour away, hope u can find some1 2 stay with xxx

there must be somewhere u can stay??? do u have our equivelent of a council property over there? surely if they knew u were pg and homeless..... good luck hunny

there must be somewhere u can stay??? do u have our equivelent of a council property over there? surely if they knew u were pg and homeless..... good luck hunny

No, the US doesn't really have anything like the sort of council housing support that is in the UK. There is help that can be come by, but I think it is much harder. Also I would guess that considering the continuing hard times in New Orleans the shelters might be full??

Best wishes to you, Tyianna. I wish there were some way we could help. :(

Awww hun im sorry your in this situation :hugs: Can a friend or family member not put you up for a while?
Hope everything works out for you! :hugs: xx

Ladies i appreciate the support.....i figure i'll do what i can with what i've got. Im not really upset about it at the moment...kinda proud of this new found strength i've got.....can ONLY attribute to the baby! Im just really happy to be having SOME sort of income coming in tho...just gotta hold out until i get a few weeks work under my belt.
THANK you SOOO MUCH tho for the support and kind words...

sorry to hear that, is there nowhere you can go? your car will get cold at night do you have a heater? what about a hostel for ladies... not ideal but free warm and dry.. xx

Go to your local council, they HAVE to find you somewhere to stay. A B&B for the night is sfafer than your car.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"