Ladies, does this mean I'm not pregnant?

Sonnenshein_

instagram-elevenjuneseven
Reaction score
I'm 8 DPO and I see a lot of girls here saying they have symptoms at this stage. Personally for me though, I can't say I've really had any symptoms that could really point to pregnancy and my temperature hasn't spiked significantly besides the evening of 5 DPO when I had menstrual type cramps. Does this instantly count me out this month?

Symptoms I have had include tiredness out of the blue after not doing much that I don't think I'd usually get, nausea, feeling absolutely famished half an hour to an hour after having a full meal and one minute being really hungry and the next the thought of food making me feel sick, fuller chest with a day of soreness but no more than one day, headaches, cramping/aches, rather a lot of watery clear CM and dark rings around aerolas.

I think some of these could point to pregnancy but I don't really think many can point to pregnancy as they could be the result of an illness or due AF. I feel like I'm losing all sanity in the wait to test, I'm testing from Thursday late AF or not. But in the mean time any moral support or thoughts on my symptoms would be wonderful ladies.

I think your symptoms sound promising. My symptoms were watery cm, flu symptoms, tiredness, cramps, sore bb's. Good luck I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you

When I got pregnant with my dd I had no symptoms and only tested because I missed AF by 3 days and when I got pregnant with my m/c I had no symptoms and only tested because I had a wedding I wanted to drink at!!! Hope you get your BFP and Good Luck!!!

Thanks ladies! My OH is convinced I'm pregnant but I'm quite the opposite, only because I'm a bit of negative thinker when it comes to good things happening to me. Can't imagine what I'll be like when I finally get that BFP, probably still won't believe it! lol.

Again, thanks ladies, does make me feel much more positive knowing your opinions.

Hi There

I have not really had any of the pg symptoms at all so far except for what i hope was implantation bleeding 6-7dpo and some stabbing cramps last night and feeling starving all the time. These are not the common nausea, heavy sore bbs, tiredness, backache symptoms that many ppl get so im confused if maybe i am maybe im not...

If it helps there is a cool website that i have been stalking called 'twoweekwait' go to early pg symptoms section and you can read all about other womens symptoms from their bfp and on what dpo they experienced them. Its kept me hopefull that not everyone suffers the same symptoms.

sprinkle :dust:

Lea x

Thanks Lea! I'll have a little look at that site :) good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back