Ladies, enlighten me please!

nicunurse

Reaction score
Here it is... I haven't been pregnant since 11 years ago, so it's been a long time... what is your opinion regarding this test... I'm approx. 11 dpo, took this test after I got off of work (not 1st morning sample), well, because like everyone else, I just had to! Thanks for your input! I guess time will tell, but curiosity has got my attention!

haha let me try again... i worked all night and haven't been to bed yet. My brain is mush!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 110
To me that looks like BFP but I've seen so many evaps on the blue dye ones, everyone on here is going to tell you to get a pink dye one.GL hunny and I really hope it is your BFP xxxx

Looks like a BFP but i would definitely stay away from blue dye and grab a pink dye test...blue dyes are notorious for giving false positives FXed

I'm going get a pink dye later today. I had this one at home and seeing that I've never been fertile myrtle, really didn't expect to even see this, so it looks like I have some investigating to do!

I'd have to say evap....I have had SOOO many tests show lines like that....I mean I could be wrong....but in my experience with blue dye...I wouldn't trust it...

I got my first BFP on a blue dye- they can detect pregnancy accurately if you read them correctly.

How old was this test when you took the photo? If it looked like that within the 10 minute time limit, I think you *could* be onto a BFP! If that dried like that, I'm gonna say evap. . .but that doesn't mean you're out. I'm concerned that so much of the blue dye is on the left of the test strip - that's classic blue-dye evap. . . :(

Test again, FX for you! ! !

I think that it's too thin and too far off center to be a BFP. Those tests are, unfortunately, well known for false positives that look kinda like that. Good luck!

I'm not sure but it seems to think and to far across to be a positive

I know you had to go sleep but I'm dying for an update! I'm not voting yet. I think this one could go either way, because in the blue dye test I felt like I could make out the whole "thick" positive, however like so many said it does look a lot like a typical blue dye evap, but it is pretty dark! :shrug: need another test to confirm either way!! Good Luck hope it is your :bfp:

It looks dried which is why it is thin. If it came up in the time limit I'd say :bfp:

Curious to see another test hun.......... Fx'd for ya ;)

not sure which bit I am looking at is it suppose to be a cross???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->