Ladies expecting baby #2....

Mama_noni

Reaction score
....have any of you gone off tea the second time around but not the first or vice versa?
I went off tea (and I was a tea addict pre pregnancy, 7+ cups a day) with my first baby i literally couldn't touch it or smell it without turning green but this time I can drink it no problem...I thought the tea disliking thing was a universal pregnant lady thing but obviously depends on the baby!

I drank herbal tea pretty much my entire first pregnancy, and am doing the same this time too! I love the smell of it steeping, the nice hot steam that fills my nostrils with the lovely scent, the warmth that coats my throat on the way down. I am sooo glad that tea is not one of my aversions, I would probably go mad! I just love the stuff, in case you couldn't tell :haha:

Me. I'm a tea lover, but couldn't touch it first time round. No problems this time! Strange! Maybe it's a boy! :)

I'm in the Us, and a coffee drinker, but my first two pregnancies I still loved coffee, last two I couldn't even smell it for the first four months without throwing up.

Yeah, I struggled to cut down my tea last time. But this time I don't like it, but still have a small cup in the morning cos I feel so tired if I don't!

couldnt drink either tea or coffee last time or any hot drink really.

this time i went off it for a bit but only at most a couple of weeks and then could drink it fine! feel quite different!

When i was pregnant with my daughter, tea started to taste funny until i couldn't drink it anymore. I stopped drinking it this time as wanted to give up drinks with caffeine in, but bought some decaf ones and now can't get enough of tea, love the taste this time around :) - pleased i've bought decaf ones now as was really missing a cup of tea

I still drank tea through my first pregnancy but can't stand it this time around!

I drank it first time around. Hate it second time around. Well it's more the fact of milk in the tea. However during the first Tri I drank milk in pints and now it's a no no!!

Btw this is a boy.,,

Couldn't touch tea last time around and the smell of coffee made me ill! This time I'm OK with tea and still adore the smell of coffee (never been able to drink it!) but can't touch chocolate, which I craved last time! The sickness is more hit and miss this time too! Some days are horrendous whilst others I have no sickness whatsoever! I'm amazed at how early on the differences showed themselves! :haha:

Beca :wave:

I couldnt stomach tea or coffe the first time round, but im fine with both this time....that was part of the reason i was convinved that #2 was a girl....but its another boy! :)

I've never been a tea and coffee drinker, but all I want now (and in my last pregnancy) is diet Irn Bru mmmm

Couldn't drink coffee last time...so far this time I can but it's early yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->