Ladies from the 'praying for bfp' days and onwards!

Hi chick I'm here! Although I'm not praying for a 2014 BFP as that would be impossible, I think! but defo want a 2015 BFP! Lovely new thread too start us off again though, hope we get some new members xxx

I'm hoping for my BFP this side of Christmas. We are up against it though, I had sterilisation reversal 5 weeks ago and dh has just been diagnosed with low testosterone. Miracles do happen 😉

Baby dust to everyone 💫

Awww good luck chick, hopefully you will get your BFP this month then! How exciting! Xxx

:hi: welcome over Claire!, and welcome to mumof5.
Not long until 2015 now though hun, and you'll be poas again!

:dust: to you too mumof5, hope you get your no'7. I would love a big family too, but got to get no'3 first!

Rich sounds amazing hun, you soo deserve it after everything. Look forward to hearing all about the wedding planning, can't believe mine is all done and dusted - kinda feels like a dream! :haha:

Awww bless i must say it dosent seem like 5 minutes since he proposed! Where has the time gone! I cant wait too start TTC again, things are going too be so different this time round, i feel like ive been a single mum since the day i fell pregnant so this time its going too be lovely too have someone involved in the whole experience who really wants too be! Not long now, 6 months until TTC begins! You could be 7 months by then! We can still be pg together again tho! Lol! xx

Ahh that will be amazing sharing it all together and as one big happy family too. Will be 4 kids between you!! Do his kids live with their mum? How often does your ex see poppy?
Yes hope we can be bump buddies again for part of it too :)

Ladies, well looks like you were right to nag me...

WP_20141004_001.jpg

WP_20141004_006.jpg

and just for reassurance using my cbfm i got this!

WP_20141004_005.jpg

:yipee: so shocked. I was adamant it was going to be a bfn!

Thank you mumof5 x
Not going anywhere though, will be here to chat and support still :)

Wow this thread was hard to find! And double wow what a surprise to come on here & find out you're preggo Rach!!! :wohoo: congrats me dear! I've got so many bump buddies now, both IRL & on bnb/facebook groups! x

And must change ticker I'm only 13 weeks today :dohh:

Thanks hun! Glad you found us! How you feeling now? I'm so tired, but can't sleep well at night; :dohh:

Did this one today as well, some ladies are suggesting twins as only 12 or 13dpo! laura did you have any signs you might be having twins?

test.jpg

Huge huge congrats Rachel!!!! I'm thinking girl straight away coz my lines were dark like that early days and too get 2-3 weeks already your hcg must be high already! Eeeeekkkk so excited for you chick, so glad you decided too test 👍👍👍 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun, that would be the icing on the cake too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->