Ladies- go get a bra fitting!!

heres_hoping

Angel mummy to Robert
Reaction score
Decided to get measured today as although I don;t really feel any bigger, my bras are starting to get uncomfortable. So glad I did, I've gone up a cup size! Bought a couple of non-wired T shirt bras in the new size, and I can't beleive how much more comfortable I am, seriously I just changed into it the second I got home! lol!

I went to M&S, she was fanstastic, full of advice about when to get measured again and really nice too- would definately recommend them!

Good to know, I can't even remember the last time I got measured!!

Totally agree about getting fitted - at the weekend I went for a bra for my sister's wedding, which is in 6 weeks... I'm only 11 weeks pregnant at the moment. So I went into the changing room with my 34C, which I've been wearing as long as I can remember - the woman took one look at me and said I was wearing the totally wrong size... and informed me that I am a 32F!!! I also didn't feel like I'd gone up at all, but after putting the new bra on.. so much more comfortable!!

I'm SO glad for this topic!

I went for a fitting the other day and was told I'm a 32 but bought the next size up at 34 because being restricted around my top makes me feel nauseous. Just had a nightmare trip to the supermarket's, even with 34 I feel really restricted and it made me feel extremely ill, really nauseous. I had to go and sit out in the car whilst OH finished the shop without me. I'm considering ditching bras altogether because my boobs aren't THAT big anyway, but unfortunately (TMI here) my nipples are really sensitive now and I don't think I can bear them rubbing against my clothes without a bra as a buffer. What do I do??

I'm SO glad for this topic!

I went for a fitting the other day and was told I'm a 32 but bought the next size up at 34 because being restricted around my top makes me feel nauseous. Just had a nightmare trip to the supermarket's, even with 34 I feel really restricted and it made me feel extremely ill, really nauseous. I had to go and sit out in the car whilst OH finished the shop without me. I'm considering ditching bras altogether because my boobs aren't THAT big anyway, but unfortunately (TMI here) my nipples are really sensitive now and I don't think I can bear them rubbing against my clothes without a bra as a buffer. What do I do??

Ooh sorry you're suffering like that! Could you try a crop top instead? Or a thin vest under your top? soft sports bra? You can also get theose little nipple covers that look like flowers for wearing on nights out without a bra...not sure they'd be practical every day though :wacko: Not sure really. Just be careful it's not the cup size that's wrong rather than the 32/34. If I hadn't been measured today I def would have just gone up to a 36 instead of 34, wouldn't have changed my cup! Although you say you did get measured so should be right...

I'm glad this thread was posted - my hubby told me to go and get measured as he was shocked by how much mine had grown and I'm so glad I did as I had gone up 2!! cup sizes.
So relieved to get the new bra on - felt great and much less sore as they were being properly supported.

GO and do it ladies!

I haven't yet but I really should as last time I went from a 34B (before pregnancy) to a 34DD!! I've no idea what I am at the minute tbh :/

I live in merthyr were could i go to get measured?
My boobs have changed dramatically and ive already gone up a cup size but would like to get measured to make sure, as my nipples are being very sensitive as well

You are all lucky. Before DS 1 I was a 36 C then I started BF him and went down to a 36 B now I just went and got measured and I am a 38 A which doesn't even exist so I either have to wear a 36A and it is tight and uncomfortable or a 38 B which is way to big

Places like Marks and Spencers and Debenhams do bra fittings MammyEvans. x

i got fitted the other day at Victoria secret and went from a 34 d to a 36 f!!
dang you boobies

I'm really feeling the strain ladies... i've just gone up from an already Unconfortable 38G to a 40H! Each boob is as big as my head LOL
i'm actually at my wits end with the aching and... well...just the bloody SIZE of them! x

Ooh sorry you're suffering like that! Could you try a crop top instead? Or a thin vest under your top? soft sports bra? You can also get theose little nipple covers that look like flowers for wearing on nights out without a bra...not sure they'd be practical every day though :wacko: Not sure really. Just be careful it's not the cup size that's wrong rather than the 32/34. If I hadn't been measured today I def would have just gone up to a 36 instead of 34, wouldn't have changed my cup! Although you say you did get measured so should be right...

The cup changed too so I should have the right size. I told the lady all about how I absolutely will not be able to stand wearing a 32 because of my nausea and she was very understanding and worked with me on that. And still it's not really helped so I don't know what to do! I'm considering sitting at home braless till the baby comes! :haha:

Actually I thought about those nipple flowers, might have to use those for SIL's wedding in July...

WOW!!!! 34B (before pregnancy) to a 34DD.. :D :D Sounds good to me haha!

I'm a 34B at the moment and altho they are causing me alot of pain and are fuller I dont think they have gone into the next cup size.. I can still hope :D

I'm really feeling the strain ladies... i've just gone up from an already Unconfortable 38G to a 40H! Each boob is as big as my head LOL
i'm actually at my wits end with the aching and... well...just the bloody SIZE of them! x

WOW I'm jealous of you ladies :D

when boobs start to get bigger then exactly? my cup size is already D soo... will see...

anyways... I was reading one pregnant lady blog a while ago and they recommended these bras: https://www.spanx.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3010052&cp=2992555

they are pretty pricey but they also wrote that is worth this but dont know.
Apparently bra is pretty invisible with t-shirt etc... :shrug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->