Ladies help 10 weeks and bloody discharge! TMI pic sorry

I am hoping that everything will be OK hun :hugs:

Have to go to hospital this afternoon.....what if they don’t see anything? What if there’s no heartbeat

You will be fine. Keep positive, my SIL bled full periods, with clots, for 9 months and my niece is turning 15. Try not to worry, I know it's not easy. All the best. xo

My mums come round to help me today with my 2 year old befor I got to the hospital....she is convinced I am totally worn out, and to be fair she’s not wrong. Got married a couple of weeks ago, have been ill with some kind of sinus thing since then, my son hasn’t been sleeping I’m lucky if I’ve been getting 2/3 proper hours a night, working my 2 jobs, my horses, I’ve had little appetite with this pregnancy so haven’t been eating much, then that thrushy night, the bleeding, cramps now I’ve even got a cold sore!!

I’m really trying to think positive but I won’t be able to think straight till I get to see proof that my little bean is ok xx

Can’t tell you how much I appreciate u ladies xxx

I'm glad your mum is helping you. You must be absolutely exhausted :hugs:

Let us know how it goes! I am keeping everything crossed for you that everything is just fine!

We have a very happy healthy incredibly active little bean!

The lovely midwife I saw was so nice, they couldn’t give me a reason for the bleeding because everything looks perfectly healthy, so hopefully it will settle down by itself. And she reassured me I did the right thing by going down xxx

ED6BB3F1-4A42-4184-841B-0BE2809BDA23.jpeg

I'm so happy to hear that everything worked out and little baby is doing great! I'm also happy that you have your mom to help you, it sounds like you really got your hands full.

So relieved for you!! Glad little baby is alright and maybe she is just cozying up and that’s causing the light bleeding. I had similar bleeding the entire first semester with my daughter as well. Never found an answer and she’ll be one next week!!

Hey lovely ladies!
Thought I’d give u all a bit of an update.....so a week on I’m still getting some bloody/browny discharge every morning, but it gets less and less down to nothing as the day goes on. I’m not having cramping anymore which is a big relief.
I went to me GP today regarding this problem with my sinus’ and not being able to hear (amazingly I got an apt with the only good Dr in the place wooohooo!!) as expected I can’t really take anything but she’s given me a nose spray that might help....I went on to explain all the bleeding/discharge and that it was still happening but is defiantly less, she wasn’t very happy and doesn’t like that I’ve kind of just been left to it without more investigating being done. Main thing is I got a scan so know the baby is ok (well last week anyway!) but she wants to be kept up to date with my 12 week scan next week and if the bleeding is still happening I’ve to go get it properly looked into. She’s also signed me off my work so I can try and get as much rest as possible to get feeling better and to try and get this bleeding stopped. She’s such a good doctor I’m just going to deal with her from now on regarding this pregnancy cause she seems to genuinely care about my wellbeing as well as the babys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->