Ladies, I am not having a good day

Karina&Bump

TTC #2
Reaction score
Isabelle is poorly again and teething so she's very grumpy and doesn't want to be put down. I'm lucky that she is still sleeping through but I still want to whinge...

and to top it all off I have been pooped on and my untouched lunch literally ran (well maybe rolled) away from me onto the floor, only to be noticed by my big beast of a dog who doesnt like to miss an opportunity so stormed to get it knocking me flying in the air. Safe to say my backside hurts and I have carpet burn but atleast the dog enjoyed my bagel.

Anyway what can I o for my little lady? She is miserable an everything I do (incluing singing to her) has made her cry. I've not had one smile this morning so its pretty much "just hold me, but don't talk to me" :shrug:

(There are also crumbs from the above mentioned bagel caught inbetween my keyboard so I miss the occasional letter.)

Im sorry hun....Its crappy when theyre like that, but it wont last :thumbup:

Have you considered wrapping her up and taking her out for some fresh air, i always found Aymen was so settled and content when he'd had some fresh air and a nap in his pram...

Oh and make sure you eat....you need the energy :hugs:

have you given calpol and or teething medication?

I guess all you can really do if offer lots of hugs and snuggles and comfort. Do you have a sling?

Calprofen, Nelsons & Anbesol have been my best friends. We use a Mei Tai and wouldn't have been able to live without it.

We might take your advice Lellow and go for a wander

Didnt want to read and run, :hugs: sounds like you need them xxx

Oh dreaded teeth! Calpol, bongela and a nice walk in the sunshine may help!

Hope you both feel better soon xx :hugs:

Hi hun. My LOs 5th tooth started coming out this sunday so i share your pain. I have been calpol/calprofen/bonjela/baby wearing and walking in the sun.

I hope your day is going better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"