ladies, I need your eyes please lol

Yes! FRER is more sensitve than a digi! Digis read at about 25 miu and FRER will pick up about 12miu.

Is early pregnancy symptoms like af symptoms? I am having some major tingle pains in my left (ovary area), bbs are sore, and my back is really achy down low... also sorry if tmi but I just feel really wet down there...

Hope you get a BFP. I got a line like that 2 weeks ago and plan to test again!

your symptoms sound promising, hun, and i can def see lines. fx'd and gl!!! keep us posted!

omg I have never had so many symptoms! I just ate a chicken wrap(my normal) from blimbies and I literaly had to spit out my last bite and run to the bathroom. I thought I was going to throw up, now I feel a bit better! I'm just not sure! I prob. have a stomach bug :( I am officialy 2 weeks late today!! well I just took a cbdigi and it said not pregnant :( but this is my test from fmu after about 7-8 minutes...What do you all think? I might go get blood work done at the end of the week.:wacko:

P6060712.jpg

Its just so hard to say with those evil blue dyes! I would definitely go in and get blood work done :)

I know!! I will never buy another one! I thought I had a frer left, but I didn't. I should get my ic in today or tomorrow! Thanks for your response! I'm just going to make an appt for thurs or fri! fx'd

i do see a faint line, but i also used the clear blue easy's last month and got THREE false positives...they were all very clear positive tests as well, used frer and got all negatives then af showed. be VERY careful with blue dye tests. hoping that its still a BFP for you!! good luck :winkwink:

Good luck Nik! Let us know how your appt goes and if anything changes in the meantime! :)

:dohh:Thanks so much!! what do you think about this test? the first one (pic was taken right at the time limit) and the second pic was taken after it dried. Can you see the line in the first pic? I think i'm driving myself mad lol I'm pretty sure it's an evap

P6070719.jpg P6070722.jpg

oh and I made an appt for Friday morning...so I will let you girls know...I'm so scared though, b/c i'm actually getting excited :( Praying for our bfp! fx'd

I see a faint pink tint in the first pic of the dollar store test :)

so Af still has not shown... Went for a blood test today and they told me it would be back by afternoon...well it wasn't so now I have to wait til MONDAY!!!! I just want an answer :( Praying very hard for our bfp! :) Please have a look at my chart, Is there still hope since i'm getting bfn on prego test?

Your chart took a jump today! Girl I'd bet you are up the duff!!! Good Luck!

Thanks! I'm hoping so I will re test in the morn. What does duff mean?

if u O cd34 ish u wud only be 10-11dpo so its still early , fx for u x

up the duff means preg x

Ok so I could DEFINITELY be wrong, but I saw your chart and decided to do some research. I looked at a few different charts, and I think you ovulated CD37, making you only like 5-6dpo. I'm no expert by any means, but that little drop you had after the 3 temp rises on CD's 38, 39, and 40...I have seen that on alot of charts right after a confirmed ovulation. You also had positive OPK's 2 days before, and a high, soft, open cervix. Sounds good for O to me. I could be wrong but it's just an idea to toss around. :)

thanks so much for taking the time to check that for me! My chart was really wacko this month and I'm just now learning how to use ff. You girls are so nice, it makes me feel much better to talk to you all on here! :) I just hope and pray I get my bfp this month! I can't wait to be a mommy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->