Ladies, I need your help!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by FirstBubba, Mar 31, 2011.

1. FirstBubba

FirstBubba Well-Known Member

me and my OH want to start buying things for the baby but as it's our first we are both completely clueless as to
    what we need!!:shrug: We're having a baby girl, due in August so the weather should be warm and I plan to bottle feed. Bowie was wondering if you would be able to tell me what we need to buy and also how much of things we need to get, like wipes and nappies, how many should I buy? and what size clothes should I get? what type of clothes should I get? I need to know everything lol. so I'd you could, I need the item, the size/style/brand and how much I should get. sorry it's long but as I said, I'm clueless :(
    thank you all in advance :) xxx

2. BabyNo1.

BabyNo1. Well-Known Member

I have attached my lists feel free to steal them! obviously I have already started on mine which is why there are some ticks on it... :thumbup:

Hope this helps... should get you started...

Attached Files:

3. FirstBubba

FirstBubba Well-Known Member

I'm on my mobile atm so will have a look when I get home. thank you for the reply :) xx

4. milf2be

milf2be Guest

5. whit.

whit. Mommy of 2!

Holy Moly did that help!!! :thumbup:

Thank you!

6. SamiraNChris

SamiraNChris Hayden & expecting #2 :D