ladies in AUSTRALIA...

D

dmestiza

Will a doctor call with HCG pregnancy blood test results if they are positive??? my gp has my results but hasnt called me, so im thinking possibly my hcg is negative!?! but im not too sure about how how it works in AUSTRALIA, all advice will help. thank you all :thumbup:

I've always been told to call them and the GP will give me the beta over the phone otherwise they only call if something is wrong in my experience. Give them a call :)

yeh lUv, i called and the receptionist wouldn't give me any info on the hcg results... they just said that if its urgent, the doctors office will call me and to just come in and see the doctor... i always thought that if the blood test was positive, they would call??!! but yeh i will be going in to see my GP soon anyway... xoxo

I've always been told to call to get results :) x

It depends on your doctors surgery. Now they are trying to have you make a follow up appointment to get any results rather than tell you over the phone (pain in the bum when you have to pay!).
Hope you get the result you want :)

I can't remember but I think you would need to call reception and then they will pass a message on to the GP to call you back when they are free.

I do remember that I go the results over the phone I just can't remember the details.

My GP is always booked out so I would have to wait too long for an appointment if they made me do that!

Good luck with the results!

thankss for all the reply's girls! koz i have never been pregnant before i dont know how it all works in AUS with the hcg blood test results... i guess i will just pop in to c my GP sometime in the week coming... i wasss hoping they would call with results lol xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->