Ladies Measuring Ahead...

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
When did you start measuring a bit bigger?

I was measuring 29 weeks at 28 then spot on at 31...

But for some reason i reckon im gonna be measuring waaaayyyy ahead tomorrow, i have got pretty big the last 3 weeks :dohh:

I'm not measuring bigger hun, I'm measuring the opposite but then again my M/W is useless so she probably doesn't know. Lol xox

I was big at the beginning - Doc sent me for an early scan. Then I was spot on through the middle until I measured 37cms at 35.5 and 40cms at 37.5. So not until near the end for me.

I'm the same, measured 29 at last weeks appointment when should have been 28 but midwife says that's not classed as ahead as they work within a rrange of +/- 3cm. Curious to see what my next measurement is though!

Hi, I've been measuring biger since 28 weeks. I was measuring 32 at 28 wks and between 35/36 when I went for check up last week at 31 + 4. I'm seeing MW again on 21st April, she reckons i'll be put for another scan if still measuring big. Other 2 children were normal size (7lb 3 and 7lb 10). Feel massive just now though as bump all at front, don't look pregnant from behind!

h x

32 + 3

I'm the same, measured 29 at last weeks appointment when should have been 28 but midwife says that's not classed as ahead as they work within a rrange of +/- 3cm. Curious to see what my next measurement is though!

I thought, becasue I was measuring 31 at 28+4 and she just marked the 'x' at 28 on my chart.

I thought, because I was measuring 31 at 28+4 and she just marked the 'x' at 28 on my chart.

at my 25 week mw appointment, shes wrote down 29cm.... so im guessing this might be a little ahead :blush:

Hmm...I have never been measured? Are midwifes supposed to do this at every appointment? I only ever get BP tested, urine tested and occasionally blood taken?

Mine just started at 28 weeks. there should be a graph chart in your notes ready for it.

I measured 28cm at 24 weeks and 30cm at 27+5 weeks. Then on my 30 week check-up I was still 30cm, but measured by another doctor.

My consultant isn't too worried though, but I'll be curious what size I'll be when I'm in next time at 33 weeks...

I measured 30cm at 28 weeks and have to get an ultrasound next week to see if it’s extra fluid. I’ve also been having LOTS of Braxton hicks and some contractions, but not regular or even daily. They think that it all may be due to more fluid.

at 20 weeks I was measuring 3 weeks ahead. Then at 25 weeks I was measuring right on - Those two measurments were according to ultrasounds. Then at 30 weeks fundal height measurment was 2 weeks ahead, an then 32 weeks fundal height measurment was 3 weeks ahead so I'm going for an ultrasound on Thurs. to see what an ultrasound says....

Ive measured all over the place sometimes 2 weeks out others 4, doesnt help i have seen 4 different mw's that all tend to do it differently! I'm being left to it now as i'm told they dont worry too much about big babies anymore :( xxx

I also measured 29 at 28 weeks. I had an ultrasound later that day, and the baby was measuring 29+5!

i measure a week ahead but they wont give me a scan :( but i really want one lol

Kim what time u at mat unit tomorrow im there for 8:45am *Yawn*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->