Ladies - need help as got a BFP but its all a bit weird

surreysharon

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Hi ladies
(its a long one)

Ive posted a bit in the last couple of days as i was confused over my +opks a few days in a row but temps low. I have had really bad cramping in my stomach/ovaries since since yesterday morning and today i felt heady so i thought i would get a HPT to just see as i know OPKs show up positive when you are pregnant sometimes. Anyway done it this evening and it went staight to positive (clearblue). Its a big fat blue cross. Because i was confused as only on Day 14 of my cycle i just went to get a digital clearblue with conception indicator and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks !

I know in theory i should just go 'yeahhhhh' but i kinda dont believe it and think something is wrong.. to explain a bit more:-

Last cycle was a mammoth 59 day cycle (always have long ones) and i ovulated on 29th August. 11 day luteal phase (i thought) and got my 'period' on 9th September. Bled for 5 days and finished last Tuesday 15th September. Was heavy enough for towel and tampax (doh!) sometimes and had clots on the Monday 14th Sept (usual for me).

Anyway i started to get ovulation pains on last Thursday 17th Sept and so brought some more OPKs to gear up for this coming month. I started to check on saturday just gone and got Positive every day since. Then yesterday started to get crampy with really painful spasms. Got a little better by this morning but its coming and going (but manageable really.... worse when i carry something)

So please help with opinions. I know a BFP is a BFP but im convinced its all gone wrong and its either a chemical pregnancy or ectopic cos how can i be pregnant with my period a few days back ... what do you think?

Also.... i was taking agnus castus from cd1 - cd11 - whoops !

A lot of women bleed in early pregnancy. In fact, when i was pregnant with my second i had a LOT of bleeding right around when AF was due even though i'd got my BFP a few days previous. I was convinced i was loosing her. I had cramps, red blood and clots, but it was over in a few days.

If you are still concerned i would go to your GP and tell them what happened. They might book you in for an early scan. :)

No idea hun but best of luck to you. Speak to your GP. xxx

Definetly go the the Dr I have had to ectopics and you really dont want to take a chance sounds like what I went throught with my first but I never took a test because I thought it was just my period untilt he pain got worse and worse. Better safe than sorry. FXX everything comes out OK.

I had "periods" for the first 3 months of my 1st pregnancy so didn't know I was pregnant for 4 months (until I got a belly). I don't remember having any pains though so just to be sure I would go see your gp love. x

Thanks... got a doctors appointment for friday evening so see how i go before then

good luck for docs hun, keep us updated xx

Heaps of luck for your docs appointment, I hope all is ok :hugs:

I dunno but I am glad you are going to see the doc. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->