Ladies on 2WW

I am 2ww!!

Although..... 7dpo (late ovulation) and i'm really crampy and i spotted a bit today. Feeling like i have a big cold coming on too so i reckon i am out of the running!!

If i were being my usual self...
cramping
bloating
bit constipated (nice!)
little spotting today
high temps still
coldy (sore throat snotty nose and headache)
Tired and dizzy!

:rofl: But i'm not symptom watching.............

Could be implantation spotting fingers crossed :hug:
Is your appointment on the 20th to pick meds up or your first group talk ?

I am in the TWW and I have...

Increased Thirst
Dry Mouth
Fatigue
bloating
twinges
tiredness

I'm on the 2ww also!! Good Luck ladies!!

No real symptoms yet just tired but I only started my wait today!

1st appt to sort out paperwork, weigh me, book tests etc. Pleased it's progressing - poor DH feels a bit like a failure despite me telling him he is not!

Well though AF would come today as felt really crampy last night like AF was going to show up early and despite me only being 7dpo. Feeling a bit like she might come now as tummy feels very heavy.. and i've not had any pizza :rofl:

I am in TWW too - although not sure what DPO - as only had a temp rise today (CD21) but had an ultrasound on cd16 and saw a follie that Dr told me would pop that day or the next - so goodness knows??

No symptons to report as yet - just alot of creamy CM.

Rach - do you usually get AF so early hun - or can I get a little bit excited that spotting and cramps is implantation??

bx x x

Normally get AF on CD28 but also normally ovulated around CD14-16. Have had late O a couple of times in the last year and when it has happened, AF has also turned up a few days late to compensate.

I tend to get spotting 2 days before AF every time anyway - nothing too major but it's normally brown CM on CD26, then redish on CD27 - then AF comes first thing in the morning as soon as i've temped - and temp drops about 0.5 degrees so i know as soon as i get out of bed she's gonna shout 'surprise!'... so considerate!!

Feel tired and queasy today and head hurts - prob just one of many lurgies going around. Had a lot of creamy CM this morning that was a bit pinkish but nothing since... oh and i'm trumping like a trooper! not very ladylike is it!

Temp dropped ever so slightly this morning but that is it - reckon i'm prob out of the game to be honest and just full of lurgy!

But... with Loopys :bfp: it gives me hope!!! :hugs:

I think I'll join you, if you don't mind!? I'm 3dpo, first cycle on clomid. Keeping everything crossed, including my legs now the bd'ing is done.

Let's pray for some :bfp:'s out of this thread!!

Hey guys!

Well temp dipped a little again and i had some creamy cm that was kinda pinkish so i counted it as spotting - still very gassy :rofl: classy lady! I just feel cold, knackered and i wish the evil witch would just turn up already!!

I am now 75% sure i'm not PG and the rest is just hope! Ahhhh you gotta have some hope!

I think tomorrow's temp will be the decider.

I'm so mad that because my cat gave me a ton of attention last night i figured he thought i was pregnant. Flipping eck woman... you are losing it! :rofl:

Good luck guys!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm in the 2WW

My symptoms : Zilch. :rofl:
Apart from a mild bout of sickness yesterday - but I think that was some mayo on a chicken burger that was a weeeee bit too close to expiry! :sick:

In 2WW today! I'm tired lately but that is probably due to poor diet. I hope to change that in the next few days. Good luck girls!

Beckic, How is your 2ww going? Any symptoms?

TWW going ssssslllllooooowww!!

no symptoms as yet - am 7dpo today so hoping maybe something will start form now!! am praying for nausea, horrendously sore boobs, stupid amounts of CM and fainting for good measure - I want to feel like crap goddammit!!!

Bx x x

Hey guys

Well 11dpo today.
Temp rose up this morning and no AF (she always turns up first thing!).
Creamy CM and no spotting.
Sooooooooooooooooo not getting my hopes up! xx

Do you have a normal LP Rosh?

No symptoms here, surprisingly... but I felt sick as hell last night. I guess that counts a little, even this early. I read people can start with fatigue / nausea etc as early as 1dpo... go figure!!

Hey guys

Well 11dpo today.
Temp rose up this morning and no AF (she always turns up first thing!).
Creamy CM and no spotting.
Sooooooooooooooooo not getting my hopes up! xx

oooohhhhh!! Sounds good! Crossing my fingers for you:happydance:

I know it's too early for symptoms but I have really sore BBs and cramps with my ovaries. This is not normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->