Ladies, please help! so confused.*new pics* tweakers?*

Sonnenshein_

instagram-elevenjuneseven
Reaction score
I apologise for not being able to upload the pictures directly here, I only have my phone for internet for a little while.

Pictures:
www.twitter.com/__Sonnenschein

Okay, here's what's happened. I've been testing for a couple of days with BFN's. Today, I decide not to test, but OH insisted I test before he left for work. I did. I say a very, very faint line. OH confirmed I've not gone mad, he saw it too. It's only really visable in daylight, and you really have to look, but it is there.

All that concerns me is whether it counts as a BFP or not. I haven't seen one of there lines on other tests of the same brand that I've done, besides yesterday which has an even fainter line. I got so confused I called my doctor and explained it all to him. He said a line is a line, no matter how faint or obvious. He said if I developed tender breasts or nausea to call him, because that almost confirms it. But overall he said I'm probably pregnant. I failed to mention I've had very tender BB's today and nausea the past couple of days.

I feel on better for what he's said since he hasn't personally seen the test result himself. Do you see a line ladies? Does it count? AF was due yesterday/today and possibly tomorrow. I'm waiting to see whether she arrives or not before I test again, but knowing me, I'll test in the morning.

Hi there!
I'm not able to see anything, but the pictures are rather dark... so it may be easier to see in person. I'd say keep testing (tomorrow is fine since AF is already due) and hopefully the line just gets darker! FX'd for you!!

Me to..can't see anything..too dark. I say re-test also. Good luck.

Hi there!
I'm not able to see anything, but the pictures are rather dark... so it may be easier to see in person. I'd say keep testing (tomorrow is fine since AF is already due) and hopefully the line just gets darker! FX'd for you!!

I posted a new, lighter one. :)
Thankyou!

Is this the pic you mean?
https://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=ypkypm.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
not sure I can see anything tho, but so hard to tell in a photo!

(I just linked to your yfrog file using
IMG] tags if you ever want to add another one)

If that's the test, I don't think I'd count it as a bfp just yet. Try testing again with fmu and post that pic for us please and we can go from there. GL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->