Ladies, Please take a look at this test!

KayD1025

Mother of 1 And Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey everyone :hi:
I know a few ladies in here, but I haven't been on B&B for a few months, as It was so hard for me to keep getting negatives every month.. I'm sure you know the feeling :sad1:
After a year and a half of trying, this month my husband and I didn't really "try".. He's leaving in 6 days with the Army and he will be gone for 5 months, so we just enjoyed our last month together before the leave.. Today, which I would think is 10DPO, something told me to take a test, I had a walmart cheapie.. And this is what it looks like.. PLEASE tell me you see a faint line!! What do you think? :shocked:

https://i39.tinypic.com/24pmah2.jpg

Orally a bfp I didn't need to zoom or anything! Congrats! My husband and I just gr to our first duty station after five months of military police training if you have questions feel free to chat me up!

Orally a bfp I didn't need to zoom or anything! Congrats! My husband and I just gr to our first duty station after five months of military police training if you have questions feel free to chat me up!

That's exactly where my husband is going, he is going for MP training! Wow! :hugs: How do you like it so far? Where are you based?

Thank you so much btw, I pray that it's real!! I've been in tears all day lol

See it....id say tomorrow thats guna be a definite line. Congrats!

Thank you so much ladies! :hugs:
I truly hope so <3

And baby dust to all you ladies trying :dust:

I see it too. It's looking good. x

So ladies I went to the store to get a few more pregnancy tests, I was going to wait till the morning to retest.. But you know how that goes lol
Here's another test, it is Equate Early results test.. It's a very faint line again, that's what scares me.. hopefully you ladies can see it.. I REALLY hope this is it!! Going to test again tomorrow & head to the doctor for blood test <3 :dust:

https://i40.tinypic.com/295edg3.jpg

I see it on the blue dye test too! We got stationed at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We are loving it so far!! We got a beautiful 3 bedroom house on post, Alan's work is about a 2 minute drive (which will be safer when roads get icy here soon) and just in general we are loving colorado springs. We are outdoorsy people and there is SO much to do close to base. Honestly though, each post you go to it's really what you make it. I could have ended up in georgia and made the best of it. Alan has wanted to go into Law enforcement for forever (got his degree in Criminal Justice) but couldn't get anything civilian wise so we went Army hoping for MP to be open and it was! It's really nice because I am not working right now and want to be a SAHM once we start our family and because of the great benefits we get I can :) Welcome to the Army Family HOOAH! Also, go to The Army FIC website that pace LITERALLY saved my butt. It has GREAT advice and is generally amazing support (quite a few pregnant women while hubby is gone too). Biggest advice for before he leaves, get a Power of Attorney Done ASAP you will need it for something I'm sure! Also, don't expect his first pay check until 30-45 days after he leaves so try to have a month of savings to fall back on for bills, so many wives get put in a bad place because they expect to get paid right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->