Ladies, pleasseeeeeee help!

supersherwolf

Reaction score
Hello ladies, hope you're all doing well. Ok first of all, I'm currently on CD 15 of a 29 day cycle. I expect to ovulate on CD 17. (Tmi alert) ok so yesterday me and DH had some BD'ng, and I went to the bathroom twice after that, but today I went to the bathroom around the afternoon and when I wiped I had streaks of pinkish blood. I did two opks and both negative, one had a light line. What could the blood mean? Is it just a sign of ovulation even though my opks were negative? It's also the very first time I've had any kind of blood mid cycle. Along with the blood I had some very bad AF like cramping.

Any help would be appreciated. Baby dust, xoxo.

If it was rough sex u cud have irritated the cervix slightly which csn cause spotting and is nothing to.worry about. Cud be an ovulation bleed but they are rare

I agree, I think it had more to do with the sex than ovulation.

Idk ladies, took another opk today and it was negative. Woke up this morning with what seems to be the beginning of a cold. Also have been to the bathroom 5 times in the past 3 hours? I have no clue what's going on.

Make that 8 times since 8:30, it's now 1:30. I'm very tired, and have pain in my left side/back. I'm so confused.

Dont have any advice but i hope you find your answer :hugs:

are you confident you didn't ovulate sooner than you think???

Maybe you missed the surge for your OPK and actually ovulated.. Just a thought. Good luck

I thought about that, I'm like clockwork when it comes to my period and ovulation, but of course it's a possibility.

have you thought of trying a test??? what is it going to hurt to try one??

You could have a mild bladder infection?!

im guessing you have cystitus? makes you pee a lot and often traces of blood. get an over counter solution but if doesnt work then go to docs as you might need antibiotics if spread to kidneys (which it might have done if back/side pain)

I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow, I thought it might be an infection as well. Thanks ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->