• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ladies, start a new cycle with me? *UPDATE!! * -page 8- possible BFP!?

Lovee

TTC number 2!
Reaction score
That AF :witch: showed her dumb stupid face this morning :cry:
So I'm going to enjoy my Mother's Day and start a new cycle! I am determined to catch an egg this month!
Any of you ladies want to join me?! If any of you received a visit from :witch: this week please jump into this thread. I love all of the support we get from each other here on babynbump!

Lots of baby dust!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Somebody has to have gotten a visit from AF lol I can not be the only one :(
I hope somebody decides to join me on this next cycle. Support is definitely something I need right now :)

AF isn't due for me yet until the 24th, but I have a feeling she is coming soon, just know were all here for you, and this is your month girl!!! catch that egg!!!! :] GL :]

AF isn't due for me yet until the 24th, but I have a feeling she is coming soon, just know were all here for you, and this is your month girl!!! catch that egg!!!! :] GL :]

Awww :hugs: thank you!
I hope you get your bfp too!!
Do you temp?

Hi! Sorry to hear she turned up. No AF yet, but due tomorrow and BFN today, onto cycle number 44.... Hopefully it is our time!

No I don't temp :/ I only have one more month of trying so I figured id just wing it these last two!!

My witch turned up early today. So will be lurking hoping for Bfps this month for us all

Thank you ladies for joining me! Sorry you received visits from the witch! But hopefully at least one of us gets a bfp!
Happy Mother's Day to those of you who already have little ones! :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Count me in too :( Never been pregnant before, and its our 4th month of trying so I'm going at it with vengeance! My cycles are irregular so lets see if I can keep up with you guys. I'm trying to do yoga to relax myself and try to get my cycles on track.

Do you ladies know how to regularize cycles naturally?

Happy Mothers Day to all!

She visited me yesterday :growlmad: gutted not the word, am on a 24 day cycle so be trying again from 17/5 x

Hey Ladies,

Count me in too :( Never been pregnant before, and its our 4th month of trying so I'm going at it with vengeance! My cycles are irregular so lets see if I can keep up with you guys. I'm trying to do yoga to relax myself and try to get my cycles on track.

Do you ladies know how to regularize cycles naturally?

Happy Mothers Day to all!

My cycle is also very irregular. But to try and get it regular again naturally takes a few months to many months of kind of trial and error with different supplements, herbs/teas or even accupunture. But I'm too impatient for that lol so I am doing sperm meets egg plan along with temping, and using opks. So hopefully doing all three and staying relaxed and positive (easier said than done) I will get my bfp. I am going to really try this month to relax and not stress so much. Yoga is a great idea! I think I might add that to my agenda!
Good luck in concieving your first baby!!!

AF visited me yesterday as well! So I'm cd2 today & starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow!

As for whoever asked about regulating cycles naturally, I have a vitamin regime that I really have had good luck with. I take vitamins b12 & b6, folic acid, vitamin d, vitamin c & maca root! It was after starting the maca root that I ovulated on my own last cycle for the first time since December!

I'm feeling hopeful for this cycle!

AF visited me yesterday as well! So I'm cd2 today & starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow!

As for whoever asked about regulating cycles naturally, I have a vitamin regime that I really have had good luck with. I take vitamins b12 & b6, folic acid, vitamin d, vitamin c & maca root! It was after starting the maca root that I ovulated on my own last cycle for the first time since December!

I'm feeling hopeful for this cycle!

Well I hope the clomid works!
I am also on cycle day 2!
Do you temp and all that?
I like asking people if they temp. It's always good to have a second opinion on your charts. I am always asking about my charts lol

BFP for us this month... I hope!!

What cycle day is everyone else on?
Me and brightlywound are on CD2.
I want to kind of keep track of everyone :)

Thanks you for all the info ladies! I've just started taking prenatals, I'll add Maca root it to see if it works for me.

I'm on CD 1 & I do chart. I'm so looking forward to doing this together :) I always end up confused and nobody to really answer my questions :( We didnt really want to tell friends/family we are trying because I feel that adds on to the pressure.

Thanks you for all the info ladies! I've just started taking prenatals, I'll add Maca root it to see if it works for me.

I'm on CD 1 & I do chart. I'm so looking forward to doing this together :) I always end up confused and nobody to really answer my questions :( We didnt really want to tell friends/family we are trying because I feel that adds on to the pressure.

I totally understand. I just told my mom we were trying for number 2 after trying for 9 months. I needed her support lol
Thanks for joining us!
Good luck!
:dust:

CD3 for me! AF showed her ugly face the other day, I am going to be temping this time around, each cycle I slowly increase what I am doing, lol. Last time I was just tracking CM to see if I could tell a difference.. that didn't work out too well for me!

CD3 for me! AF showed her ugly face the other day, I am going to be temping this time around, each cycle I slowly increase what I am doing, lol. Last time I was just tracking CM to see if I could tell a difference.. that didn't work out too well for me!

I am doing the same thing lol
I am pulling all my tricks out of the bag at once! I really really want another baby. So I am willing to do everything I can to make sure I catch that egg!
Baby dust to you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"