Ladies, start a new cycle with me? *UPDATE!! * -page 8- possible BFP!?

Hello Ladies! Sorry I have been quiet.

Wow, sounds like you all have a plan, good luck! I think plans and new things are what keep us going! My plan was to keep moderate exercise, temp and avoid sugar again. But it has all gone out the window, I have not even poas yet! Usually I am an addict!

Reason? Well my OH was rushed to hospital last week. His heart wasn't beating properly, he had a resting heartbeat which was fluctuating wildly, it made him pass out and fit. It was going from 40-230. Scary time, they had to stop his heart and restart it. He is out now but it took them a while to find drugs to stabilise it, and even now he says he is having palpations. The drugs make his heart beat slower and even a short walk made him dizzy. I am too worried to :sex: with him in case his heart can't cope, we are too young to be worrying about that kind of thing! I am probably worrying unnessarily though. Out this month before we started I think :-(

Oh my! Sorry to hear about the hard time you guys having! I hope he is back to his normal self quickly!! They have no idea why it came on suddenly like that?

Thanks, I hope so too. He is going back to the docs this week to find out if what he is experiecing now is normal or not. Then he is back to the hosiptal for more tests to see what is going on. This is now the second time it has happened.

Hows it going for you guys?

It has all gone quiet, hope everyone is getting on ok, maybe you are too busy :sex: !

Well my OH is still having some problems, so back to see doc. And I have really strong O symptoms, at a good time in my cycle but can't really do anything about it, typical :-(

Morning, ladies..

I was feeling ok about this cycle for a few days because my temps kept rising - instead of starting high and declining like they use to. But today I have a dip and a neg hpt so I feel like I'm out after all.
Yes, I know - not until the witch...but still :cry:

How about the rest of us? Feeling ok about this cycle?

I'm doing great so far!! DH and I have been Bding every other day since cycle day 8 an it is now cycle day 17 and still no positive opk lol
So we are just going to keep dancing!! I am actually quite enjoying this cycle! :D
I will let you guys know as soon as I get my positive opk and I will post a picture of it too!
Baby dust to all!!
:dust:

Morning, ladies..

I was feeling ok about this cycle for a few days because my temps kept rising - instead of starting high and declining like they use to. But today I have a dip and a neg hpt so I feel like I'm out after all.

What cycle day did you dip? An what cycle day did you ovulate?

It's been going alright for us, we've taken to BDing almost everyday this last week. Lol I'm pretty sure I ovulated, this is still confusing me me even with temping. My chart seems weird, idk. I am having some cramping, so idk it that's me ovulating now or what because I was pretty sure it already happened. Lol

Hey Longing, I hope your OH is doing better now!

Ladies, I just got a smiley face on OPK!! I was so depressed testing today and was thinking to myself I never get to see a smiley face or BFP after so many tests...and boom! So how much time do we have now? The instructions say 48hrs...we have BDing alternate days since CD 10.

Morning, ladies..

What cycle day did you dip? An what cycle day did you ovulate?

The chart is in my signature

Electricat,

Your temp seems to be rising! Thats a good sign! FF cant even detect my O after + OPKs

Electricat,

Your temp seems to be rising! Thats a good sign! FF cant even detect my O after + OPKs

Yes, its weird...normally my temps kinda gradually go down in the tww.
I am picking up some spot today on checking CP, so I'm waiting for AF to show in the morning.

ON to the Clearblue clinical test...should be interresting =)

Sooooo!?
How are you ladies doing :)
Any good news? Any news at all?
I just want to make sure you guys are doing well!

Sooooo!?

Just waiting, I'm on CD25. Still trying to figure out this charting business! Lol my temps seem to be all over the place so I don't have any idea of when I ovulated. Lol just waiting.

Sooooo!?

Just waiting, I'm on CD25. Still trying to figure out this charting business! Lol my temps seem to be all over the place so I don't have any idea of when I ovulated. Lol just waiting.

I am totally in the same boat! My chart looks strange and I keep dipping but no rise. I really hope I will ov this cycle. I think I might have screwed up my chances by taking b6. I heard it delays ov. So I am freaking out right now!

I just took this opk, does it look positive to you? I'm not sure. I have never had a positive opk on these before lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 6
Sorry Lovee, I have never been good at reading OPK strips :( I use CB Digital because I always had a hard time reading strips for two cycles!

----TMI Alert-----
I'm having a weird cycle! My CB Digi test was positive on CD 17 and CD 18, but temps never rose and I have super stretchy CM today which would be DPO 5. I also have sore boobs which my doc last time said was a good sign that ovulation has occurred. Sore boobs are indication of high progesterone.

We used Preseed and softcups this cycle, could preseed cause the extra CM?

Maybe I'm ovulating late?

Ugh, witch just showed so were out this month. But we were okay with it not happening this month so DS wouldn't have to share his birthday month if we had. Lol

Ugh, witch just showed so were out this month. But we were okay with it not happening this month so DS wouldn't have to share his birthday month if we had. Lol

I'm sorry :( As long as you're okay with it then its all good. If I'm not pregnant this cycle I think I will be okay too because we will be visiting family next month so I really want to be able to go out with my hubby and some friends while we are there lol

I'm sorry :( As long as you're okay with it then its all good. If I'm not pregnant this cycle I think I will be okay too because we will be visiting family next month so I really want to be able to go out with my hubby and some friends while we are there lol

Yeah had it been this month, the due date would have been less than a week from our 5 yr olds birthday, lol. Maybe next month!

I took tpicture about 3 minutes after dipping it. I hope I'm not imagining things!! I had to tweak the photo a little because its so freaking faint. It's on a frer. I don't know if I should get excited because I took a cb digi and it said "not pregnant" I dipped it in the same urine after I dipped the frer. What do you ladies think?!
HELP!!! Advice!!!!??!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 14
Im pretty sure I can see it ....CONGRATS !!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads