Ladies!! Tested with a FRER this morning. Tell me what you think!

TabbiCat

Reaction score
I'm really not trying to get too excited because all the fuss about the new frers. BUT I used fmu at 7:47 this morning. Set the test on the counter watched for about a min (please don't judge to hard on this) I went to get coffe and smoke a cigarette, I know it's awful I have cut down tremendously since ttc.
Came back inside at 7:58 that's 11 min. And went to go look at the test AND THERE IS A FAINT LINE. I saw it as soon as I looked at the test. I was expecting it to be negative that's why I didn't sit there and wait 3 min.
Out off all the tons I've taken I have never seen a line there so soon. What do you think!!! :) please let me know.

Hey love, I think you should test again tomorrow with your fmu. Because its past the 10min window it could be just the dye. I think that FRER are the most accurate, so it really could be a low hcg in your system. I dont know for sure love, but I have my Fx for you. Good blessings to you!

I think if it's a clear line and it's pink, then it definitely sounds like a BFP even if you were a minute outside be allotted time. Congrats!!!

Well I held it in my hand for quite a while staring at it in disbelief trying to take a pic for hubby and I couldn't get a good one. But the weird thing is, it started to fade after like 20 min and now it's basically invisible. Just looks like the indent. I used a dollar tree test like two hours later and I really don't think I see anything on it. I'll wait two days and see.

Hey just a little update, well I'm pretty sure it was an indent. I've taken a few .88 ones from Walmart and they Were negative. I really don't like those ones, they get evaps kind of quick, like in 15 min. It's been 6 days since that happened and in that time I did 2 Walmart cheapies, a clear blue non digital, and one more first response. The last Frer I did yesterday and it has the same exact line. I don't see pink in it, but it has the worst indent. And i was able to clearly see it BEFORE 10 min. If it was positive it would have gotten darker within 6 days. I will post pics of the frers.
It's a real bummer. I have two frers left and really wish I could just return them!
The pics are hard too see on my computer... they look a lot more clear on my phone.. can you see the indent lines? I can edit them if you cant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0403[1].jpg
    IMG_0403[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 21
  • GIFR6552[1].jpg
    GIFR6552[1].jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 19
Look at this, it has a huge grey indent before I peed on it!! :( I knew it was too good to be true.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel