Ladies that have two or more pregnancies/babies

RosieB1977

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was wondering, for those of you that have had more than one pregnancy/child, if you had stronger or quicker symptoms after your first baby.

I have cramps, but feel different than period cramps. I'm moody, vivid dreams, headaches, backache, gaggy, SUPER sore boobs, legs are sore, extremely gassy(as in, its crazy), kind of constipated and... this is the weirdest one... milky stuff coming out of my nipples.

AF is due on the 26th.

Tell me what you think, please!

I knew I was pregnant with my second child within the first week. Some will say that's impossible, but I did.
I went to work out one day and I swear I could feel my uterus, it didn't feel normal so stopped my work out straight away! I was right lol
But other then that I didn't have other symptoms till 5 weeks.
With my first I had the sickness, extra emotional within the first few weeks.

Since my first pregnancy u haven't stopped producing colostrum, I still am now, so that could be nothing

With my first I had no symptoms apart from missing my usual sore bbs before af then tested positive at 14 dpo. With my second I was still breastfeeding so had no af and symptoms probably started about 5 weeks but I finally figured out I was pregnant at 6 weeks! With my last pregnancy I felt symptoms from 4dpo and was feeling pregnant before I tested at 13dpo but that one ended in mc at 8 weeks and symptoms stopped at 6 weeks. This cycle I feel pg at 8dpo but could just as easily be af symptoms as this is my first full cycle since mc. Best of luck to you Xx

Thank you, to both of you!
I wouldn't have thought anything of the stuff coming out of my nipples, but I haven't had anything like that since I stopped pumping. It was just alarming. Maybe it doesn't mean anything.. but, I guess that remains to be seen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->