Ladies...The CURE for Man-Flu...

RJsMum

Mommy of RJ
Reaction score
DH was whinging last night that he didn't think he'd make it in to work today because he is the last of the 3 of us to get this bug. He even mentioned having ME ring his gaffer...so I knew he had to be feeling quite crap. However, I woke up this morning to his side being empty, which meant he went in to work.

Then around half-nine he rings about how he's coming home because he just can't do it and he feels awful.

Fully prepared to pamper and look after my DH when he returned home I had toast and a coffee ready for him at the door. He played the "I feel awful" card for a while until DS went up to nap...but is miraculously sat in front of the telly playing a newly purchased map on Black Ops and shouting things like "ya *******" and "fu<k off" at the screen.

So much for being poorly... :shrug:

My OH was throwing tantrums all morning waiting to be able to download it lol. We're going out for lunch so he can crack on

I have a husband like that, gives it all the "I dont feel well, my head is thumping" yet then spends the rest of the day playing on the xbox.

What annoyes me the most in when he plays hes "im sick" card it normaly means im stuck sitting on the floor because the lazy sod sprawls out all over the settee and theres no where for me to sit.

Also he can work from home sometimes and those days annoy me because he will sleep till about 10 get up, play on the xbox, nap on the sette, play more xbox then when I ask if he can play with LO for a few moments so I can get stuff all of a sudden the laptop comes out and "you know im working from home, iv got all this to do still" and then spends most of the night doing what he should have been doing while he was pissing about on his game.

And yes if your reading this mr im not impressed

I've caught my OH ignoring Lyra crying in favour of the ps3 before :dohh: xx

I have a husband like that, gives it all the "I dont feel well, my head is thumping" yet then spends the rest of the day playing on the xbox.

What annoyes me the most in when he plays hes "im sick" card it normaly means im stuck sitting on the floor because the lazy sod sprawls out all over the settee and theres no where for me to sit.

Also he can work from home sometimes and those days annoy me because he will sleep till about 10 get up, play on the xbox, nap on the sette, play more xbox then when I ask if he can play with LO for a few moments so I can get stuff all of a sudden the laptop comes out and "you know im working from home, iv got all this to do still" and then spends most of the night doing what he should have been doing while he was pissing about on his game.

And yes if your reading this mr im not impressed

Our men may be one in the same on this!!

I've caught my OH ignoring Lyra crying in favour of the ps3 before :dohh: xx

My DH can't ignore DS anymore as he will walk right up to Daddy and try to have his controller right off him.

To be fair, DH would rather play with DS now anyway.

All this sounds familliar, are we sure we're not "sharing" the same man!!!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->