ladies who are mums already

littlelady23

Mum to Bella Bear
Reaction score
with your first baby/babies, did you have any intuition or a feeling when baby would come? I have a feeling I'll be a week early but it could well be wishful thinking lol! x

I had no idea. I ended up being induced 2 days after my due date - baby broke my rib! Little tyrant.

For some reason, though, I have a feeling I will be early with this one, my second.

thank u. I guess we don't really know I've just always had a strong feeling she'll come a little early! x

I really wanted my daughter to be born on 10.01.10 even though she wasn't due until the 13th. My contractions actually started on the 10th but she didn't arrive until the 12th. I have a feeling this little boy will stay in as long as possible as I'm really struggling with being pregnant lol

Nope, no idea. My dd was born at 32 weeks and was a big supprise when I got out the bath and my waters broke!! Same with ds, was 38+6 with him and my waters broke at 5:30am (although my mum did laugh when I announced that it was a bit of a supprise) :flower:

I was clueless lol ended up getting induced also

I didnt have a feeling before I had my son. My waters broke and I was induced so had him at 37 weeks. I had assumed I would go right up until my due date. Didnt even feel any different the morning my waters broke, I just went in the toilet and they broke.

I hoped I'd have this one early too. So far though I havent. I've had all kinds of pains and that lately so I'm hoping its the start of something, my mum said it looks like slow labour and I'm hoping she's right and that it speeds up soon. xxx

Yep. With everything tbh, I knew my son was a boy and said from bout 20wks that he'd be early.. Waters went at 36+4 and had him at 37. Knew she was a girl and I think she'll be early too.. Time will tell!

I had no idea with either dd1 or dd2, infact dd2 was so much of a surprise I didnt take anything into the L&D as I just didnt believe she'd be coming 3 weeks early.
I'm more prepared this time incase it happens but I'll probably be just as clueless this time lol

thanks ladies! I'll look back on this thread and laugh when I'm 42 weeks and having to be induced and laugh at my wishful thinking lol xx

As strange as it sounds I knew right from the beginning that my lo was a girl and would be born on 12/11/10 - 12 days overdue.

i have also been thinking about this. with dd i had a section at 39+1. this time im booked in for a section again but i just have a feeling that he will be here a week before. a week before is also my dds birthday. its a common thing in my family though with siblings being born on same date with a few yrs apart

I had this strong feeling that I wanted her that night and she was coming THAT night. I decided to have:sex:. The docs had been able to feel her head with their finger for a couple of weeks and I had been 2 cm dialated for a month, so I am sure she was ready-we just pushed her to come I think lol.

Some people have true connections with their baby and their bodies. I believe I am that way and it proved true for us. Good luck!

I didn't have a clue, all I know is I was complete dreading labour!
My waters broke in the night when I got up for a wee, I was exactly 40 weeks. I suddenly felt so calm and relaxed about it, my labour was 2 days but I felt totally at ease and in control, completely different to how I imagined!
This time, I have a feeling my little boy will be early, I didn't really know when I conceived but when I went for my dating scan I estimated myself at 14 weeks, I measured 11 weeks, since 20 weeks all my scans have measured 3 weeks ahead, therefore I think I may have been right all along. I'm 34 weeks measuring 37 weeks. So I think he will arrive in the next 3 weeks!

I suppose only time will tell but I hope my feeling is right - it's been such a strong feeling since the beginning. when I went for my first scan I thought I was about 9 weeks going by lmp but I was actually 7. I caught up a little by my 12 week scan, and according to my recent 4d scan baby was measuring about a week ahead (I know that doesn't stand for much but anyway) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"