Ladies who check cervix & cm....Help!

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies We are ttc our 4th baby, it has been a while since ttc our youngest so just wanna refresh my memory on a few things.
I will be tracking ovulation by checking my cervix and cervical mucus daily, i did that with my youngest and i pre faired this method.

Now a bit of info before i ask the questions Lol.

My Cycle usually is 26-28 days long, and has been pretty regular for as long as i remember. I start my period, it lasts 7 days and then i ovulate usually on day 12-13 but i notice my body getting ready for ovulation from around day 10, so soon after my period finishes.

I am on Cycle day 10 now ovulation i expect to be in the next 2-3days (i will say 3)

Yesterday cervix was high, a bit soft, a little open (like a slit?) and when i checked my cm it was clear and just looked damp on my fingers but not stretchy. we dtd in the early hours of this morning (around 1.30am) would that count as dtd on cycle day 9 or 10? and what are the chances of possibly conceiving then?

This morning i checked my cervix again and it was high a little softer than yesterday and very wet up there (not sure if this is leftover sperm?) when i checked my fingers from examining myself it was again clear, wet but not stretchy but did look a little wetter than yesterday. would this be cm or would the ejaculation affect this? i have been to the loo about 5 times since.

Agree with Twinmum87:thumbup: Watery CM is also considered fertile CM. Many get it before EWCM and for some, it's the most fertile they get (I'm one of them).

A high, soft cervix also is a fertility sign. So sounds like you're SHOW = soft, high, open and wet which means fertile. Your opening is more like a slit instead of being round because you've given birth previously.

I would call it as CD10 since it was after midnight but that's me. If you O CD12 or 13, it should be ok but I'd try to BD again before you O to make sure.

Even if you time things right, you only have a 15-20% chance each month of conceiving.

Thanks ladies we were lucky to concieve our babies first month or two so praying it will be the same this month.

So even though cervical mucus isn't stretchy or wetter than it will get in the next couple of days just clear wet and nit stretchy is still fertile and dtd then you have a good chance? I will keep checking and hope to dtd again tomorrow night. Weirdly since we dtd last night I have felt a tad crampy in lower tummy not sure if ovulation on.It's way as I usually get crampy on or before ovulation.

I have never had ewcm and i have been pregnant 3 times :)

Yes you can get pregnant with watery CM and your chances are always 15-20% every month.

Wish I was as fertile, have soon been trying for 1½ years and am in the 2WW of my 3rd IUI (with injectables):( We have unexplained infertility:(

Thanks ladies that puts me mind at rest. Hope we all get bfp v soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"