• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ladies who got a bfp while breastfeeding

Cranfillclan

Reaction score
I am a mother of 5 so I shouldn't need to do this, but I really want thoughts before concerning my husband with it. I am currently breastfeeding my 9.5 month old as well as my 2 year old. I have not had my period return, however a couple weeks ago I noticed very watery cm that turned into ew consistency. My husband and I are using the pull out method and literally the day I saw the ewcm he told me he may have accidentally gotten a little in me the day before. So it seems to me like it would have been prime time. Soon after I developed a slight yeast infection. Then a couple days later a head cold, now the last 2 days I've been having some cramping/sciatica pain. I believe it would still be too early to test, so I'm hoping someone will have some insight. Also, I checked my cervix this morning. It was pretty high and smooshy😊

Ive never been able to get pregnant while breastfeeding myself but I know lots of women who have! Let us know if you ended up with a bfp or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"