ladies who have a had a previous section

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
hey ladies i had an ELCS with ds2... im 12 weeks with number 3 and yesterday i felt what i can only put down as flutters from baby but whenever it happened it hurt like hell where my scar is.... has anyone else had this? Is it just because of the stretching etc?

many thanks in advance xx

I don't really had advice but didn't want to read and run. I had emcs with Dd1 and have had some pain this time round which mw said could be adhesions and scar tissue stretching. Not had it with flutters so not sure. Call someone if worried though :) xx

thank you for replying hun. Im not too worried as i have a scan in the morning :) xxx

Like Amy I have had some pain along my scar but not when I had flutters. But the flutters have only just started yesterday so probably not strong enough yet. Not looking forward to real kicks if this is what we are in for though! Good luck at your scan today xx

Thank you hun! Im hoping its only going to be sore to start with while it originally stretches and then be fine :D x

I've had some pain along my scar area, but I'm still early, so think it's stretching rather than anything else. Hope babba doesn't kick me hard there!

Hello ladies, I've had 3 sections. Due to have 4th in Feb. It's probably the usual stretching pains but are slightly sorer for us due to scar tissue. By the time baby is kicking and wriggling about your uterus would of strengthened up and will be fine. I didn't experience any pain in scar area during the last stages :flower:

Hello ladies, I've had 3 sections. Due to have 4th in Feb. It's probably the usual stretching pains but are slightly sorer for us due to scar tissue. By the time baby is kicking and wriggling about your uterus would of strengthened up and will be fine. I didn't experience any pain in scar area during the last stages :flower:

Thanks again ladies! Thank you for that bubba! I've not had any pains since then so hopefully thats it apart from the odd stretching pain :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->