• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ladies who have experienced implantation!!

Doodlebug28

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a quick question (sorry if it is TMI) I am experiencing some pretty uncomfortable cramping right now in my lower left pelvic area...every now and then I feel a shooting pain in my vag. My period isnt due until the 22nd. I was just wondering if this is normal? Thanks ladies!

Hi,

I certainly had this with both mine plus the stabbing pains continued throughout both pregnancies so it's certainly a good sign!

Good luck x

Thanks, I was worried the shooting pains were a not so good sign. I know that the cramping is good especially since I should not be starting for about 6 days! Thanks for the reply!

Hi
I had mild cramping around the same time so could be :) I also had 3 lots of implantation bleeding all within a week of each other, have not had my scan yet here's where it's twins or something haha but shows that everybody experiences things differently :) good luck and fingers crossed for you x

My friend is preggers and we were talking the other day and she said sometimes it literally feels like someone jabbing a poker up there or something and I told her I remembered it well! Not particularly pleasant but its just everything shifting about and stretching.

I also had implantation bleeds with both but only a small amount the first time and a bit more the second so keep an eye out!

Let us know how you get on xx

Thanks, that is exactly how I would explain it and it is def not pleasant!! I haven't noticed any bleeding yet but I just noticed some yellow discharge. Hope that is normal. Again, sorry for the tmi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"