Ladies who have HAD a bfp before

MyLobster

Reaction score
Just curious as to when you noticed your areolas getting darker. was it before your missed period, after???? Any information would be great!! Thanks in advance!!

mine didn't noticeably changes until 2nd trimester

I knew I was pregnant at 5 weeks by looking at my breasts. The nipples didn't change colour but git a soft spongy look to them.

soft spongy look? Im sorry could you explain more? first time ive heard that one lol

I don't know how else to explain it. They almost looked blood filled.

Mine didn't look any different at all but very, very tender boobs!

oh wow, seeing as that im DD already I don't think my breats can get any bigger so the darkening of the areolas is my only hope in that aspect! any pain down below before bfp also???

My boobs grew about a cupsize and were really really veiny. That's the only giveaway I had. My areolas didnt darken until maybe 2nd trimester.

No pain down below either.

Same as other PP, my areoles didn't darken until 2nd or 3rd trimester. At around 6 or 7 weeks they got REALLY sore (like they were bruised all over). I was also a D cup before getting pregnant and went up 2 cup sizes (and only lost one when I stopped breast feeding). Anything is possible!

When I got my BFP with #1, I had no symptoms at all until 2 weeks after BFP.

Good luck!

oh wow, seeing as that im DD already I don't think my breats can get any bigger so the darkening of the areolas is my only hope in that aspect! any pain down below before bfp also???

If you're a DD now (and if you think that's huge, you need a bra resizing. Not trying to be mean but most women wear the wrong size bras) you're likely going to hit the G/H level by breastfeeding. Or at least I did!

(BTW, a great "make sure your bra actually fits" resource is https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits and www.sophisticatedpair.com .)

The darkening never happened for me until between trimester 2 and 3

Bfp at 3 wks 3 days and nipples changed about 7 wks.

Went from a B to an E cup by 30 wks

I never noticed mine change really. Just got these little spots on them (dobt remember name) x

Mine changed so gradually and subtly that I didn't notice until well into my pregnancy, probably late 2nd tri. They never did get much darker.

I'm 5w 2d and still haven't noticed any changes in my areolas (except maybe sensitive and soft).

No noticeable change in mine with my 2 previous pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"