Ladies who have had EWCM???? HELP!!

MyLobster

Reaction score
For anyone who has had EWCM or even just strechy/sticky CM did you have a pain, in either side of your ovaries. Im having the EWCM for the 1st time. ( that me and DH have noticed in 13 yrs ) I've had it for about 5 days now, it kind of has a pale yellow tint to it. NO infection!! But my question is, and it is not ovulation pain, but not so much a sharp pain, but aggravating and its in my left ovary area!! anyone had this before and figured out why? It's starting to concern me!! Please help!!! Thank you in advance for taking your time to read this :] and GL to everyone, I hope you get your :bfp:!!!!!!

My o pain comes in two ways . It is either a dull ache which lasts for a few days- im guessing this is from to follicles maturing. Or it is a sharp pain at the moment of the egg being released- I assume.

I have spoken to my doctor about it. People often feel it for days, and it can be like pressure or a stabbing feeling, or a a feeling like the stitch but in the ovary. there are probably a lot more feelings too!

As for yellow tinged cm, if you are 100% you aren't ovulating, and have had negative hpt's then please see a doctor. It can be a sign of infection even if the only symptom is the color. The only time I get yellow cm is about a week before my period and I think it is related to progesterone.

HMMM its not an infection, maybe since im getting older ovulation symptoms change, that's what im thinking. Just havin a really weird ovulation this month I guess. sick of ovulating and wish it were AF so I can hurry up and start trying again, I have one more month of left tryin!!

My ewcm always has a slight very pale yellow tint to it so I wouldnt worry there. I get a grumbly ovary followed by a sharp pain and thats usually 2 days after the ewcm starts but then cm dries up after sharp pain. im sorry I cant help more

Oh its ok, a little concerning because I've had ewcm for 6 days going on 7 tomorrow, and the sharp pain for about 5, all new to me!!! The joy of being a woman lol

Lots of ewcm that doesn't seem to go away can be a sign of anovulation. Has your cm changed back to creamy now? And yeah O symptoms do vary for me, I think it is once you start paying close attention you realize all the differences.

I wish you used temps so we could know for sure when you ovulated this cycle!! Fx that af arrives on time and next ovulation is your lucky one so you don't have to wait all that time! OR even better, you hpt ends up positive!

Thanks lola!!!! EWCM has finally gone after 7 days!!!! But the sharp pain now has AF cramps in town visiting her!!! Weird!! But finally glad that the ewcm has gone!! Hoping ill get to see DH soon on memorial day, but of course that's when AF is due!!!! I just cannot catch a break lol but very happy that the ewcm is gone and now I can hurry up and wait for af to show and get it over with, next month is going to be my month damnit!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->