Ladies who have miscarried

babypeanut25

mama of 2 boys and 1 princess
Reaction score
When you miscarried how far along where you and had you had a scan already? Had you seen and heard the little flickering heart?

I have miscarried before and even though i have already heard the heartbeat twice and seen it flicker once and have seen a sweet little peanut baby all nestled up safe inside me im still scared i will miscarry again. :(

Do not want to R&R just letting you know I have scan on the exact same day you do
the fifth of December :happydance: YAY I'll be 12 and a half weeks :D
all I can say is that from what I have been told is that once you can see the heartbeat and there is a viable embryo then the risk of MC is low and at ten weeks it goes down even more and by week 11 its very minimal especially if you see a heart beat and foetus which I am sure you will xoxoxoxo

Well I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum at my 13 week scan.....and that was my first indication of an issue. I hadn't had any earlier scans but wouldn't have seen a hb since the baby didn't develop.

Hi, it's only a very very small percentage of us who miscarry after seeing positive heartbeats (me, sorry). I think yours is just fine :hugs: It's normal to be scared though.

I have m/c'd 4 times but the latest one i have had was 8 weeks and the earliest was around AF time. I think you will be ok. Sit back and enjoy the ride:)

Last time, I had a scan at 5w6d. That was three days behind LMP dating, but they said that was normal. There was a heartbeat visible, at around 130bpm.
I miscarried at almost 11 weeks. She was missing a chromosome, and she only had a 1-2% chance of making it to birth. :(

I lost mine at 12 weeks. I had already had a scan and seen and heard the heartbeat (even with a doppler). Even as I was in pain and bleeding, he was still very alive in the ultrasound at the hospital. He was very strong! He had trisomy and never would have made it to birth. However, this is very uncommon and is nothing for the average person to worry about! I wish you luck and a H&H 9 months :)

I miscarried at 7 weeks. I hadn't had a scan until I started spotting. The scan showed the egg sack had stopped growing at 5 weeks.

I totally know how you feel. I have been nervous this whole pregnancy. I had a dating scan which showed a heart beat at 6 weeks 4 days, then another because I volunteered for med students to practice on me at 7+3. Then another at 8+5 because I was spotting. All showed a heartbeat and growth right on track. Even though I've seen baby 3 times, I am so afraid of going to my 12 week scan on Tuesday!! I keep thinking what if something has happened. Last time it took 2 weeks before I even knew something was wrong.

We just have to believe that everything will be ok this time. Statistics are in our favor once we see that heart beat. My doc said less than 3% chance of mc after a heartbeat is seen.

I know it's so hard, try to stay positive:hugs:

I did see the heartbeat at 6 and 7 weeks with two of our mc's, BUT, for one of those, the baby had been measuring a few days behind, so I should have known there was a problem.

Generally, if 1) the baby is the right size (within 1-2 days) for your dates, 2) the heartbeat is fast (at least 120 bpm, give or take depending on how far along), and 3) the yolk sac is smaller than 4 or 5mm, then chances are your baby is going to be fine!

Well according to my ovulation im right on track and the heartbeat was 169

I was about 12 weeks.. almost there.. I found out late, I didn't know I was pregnant till about 2 weeks before that.. in a way, I'm glad I didn't see it, hear it, cause I know that would of been worse. But I've been through it once, and it's a horrible feeling that I would never wish apon anyone..

I'm having the same problem right now, cause I'm sooo barely pregnant, and It's a fear in the back of my head. I just am trying to keep positive and pray that it sticks! Goodluck hun.

I miscarried at 7 weeks. I hadn't had a scan until I started spotting. The scan showed the egg sack had stopped growing at 5 weeks.

I totally know how you feel. I have been nervous this whole pregnancy. I had a dating scan which showed a heart beat at 6 weeks 4 days, then another because I volunteered for med students to practice on me at 7+3. Then another at 8+5 because I was spotting. All showed a heartbeat and growth right on track. Even though I've seen baby 3 times, I am so afraid of going to my 12 week scan on Tuesday!! I keep thinking what if something has happened. Last time it took 2 weeks before I even knew something was wrong.

We just have to believe that everything will be ok this time. Statistics are in our favor once we see that heart beat. My doc said less than 3% chance of mc after a heartbeat is seen.

I know it's so hard, try to stay positive:hugs:

My scan is on Tuesday too and and so nervous, even though we saw a heartbeat at 5w 6d at an early scan... Good luck for then!

Ladies, I started bleeding this morning, cramping, and back pain.. Just like my last M/C.. I think this is it for this pregnancy.

so sorry armywife xxx

this should be a happy time for us all but its so hard to be isnt it? im 7w 3 d and one moment i will be soooo excited then back to doom gloom and worry. i just wan everything to be ok!

I booked a private scan at 10+4 with my last pregnancy at the beginning of the year, because my symptoms had gone. I was told bean had stopped growing at 7wks and chances are the heart never started. I have my scan tomorrow and I am terrified the same thing will happen.

I guess it is important to stay positive and look after yourself xx

Aww Armywife I just saw your update :cry: I am so sorry xx

My first pregnancy i found out i was going to miscarry at my 12 week scan there was no baby no heartbeat baby stopped at 6 weeks. My 3rd pregnancy i had a scan at 9 and half weeks cus ive bleeding turns out baby stopped at 6 weeks again so through all my miscarriages ive never seen a heartbeat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->