Ladies who will be ovulating around June 28th.....

lol amy!!

mkyerby16 - congrats!! I can't believe all the bfp's in this group! post a picture!

on another note - does anyone check their cervix at all? I was checking for cm and it was very hard to reach and a part of it felt VERY hard..like weird hard. i'm at work so I will do more inspection when I get home but I just thought it was weird..maybe its scar tissue from labor? I never noticed it before

I check my cervix multiple times a day. It's usually pretty dang hard and I haven't had any children. Today it's getting very soft and open but I'm approaching O. When you get home I'd feel around again and see if you can tell if it's uniformly hard or just in a spot? Cervix's are weird. lol

I can never really reach mine.... Lol! I don't think I've ever successfully checked my cervix...

lol amy!!

mkyerby16 - congrats!! I can't believe all the bfp's in this group! post a picture!

on another note - does anyone check their cervix at all? I was checking for cm and it was very hard to reach and a part of it felt VERY hard..like weird hard. i'm at work so I will do more inspection when I get home but I just thought it was weird..maybe its scar tissue from labor? I never noticed it before

I checked mine a bit around O time, but I'm no expert. I did feel it change from hard and low to soft, high, and open, then get hard and low again after O. Soo I feel like a crazy person bc I can't even see the line in the pics, it's camera shy, but I swear it's there in person without even squinting, I just can't get a good pic!

faintbfp2.jpg

lol amy!!

I checked mine a bit around O time, but I'm no expert. I did feel it change from hard and low to soft, high, and open, then get hard and low again after O. Soo I feel like a crazy person bc I can't even see the line in the pics, it's camera shy, but I swear it's there in person without even squinting, I just can't get a good pic!

View attachment 783587

Congrats mkyerby16....I was kinda waiting fr ur test results....hit the bulls eye in oned try.....so happy fr u.....did u bd daily around O

lol amy!!

Hey bellaxgee, who else got bfp?

lol amy!!

View attachment 783587

I can totally see it!!!

Congrats mkyerby16....I was kinda waiting fr ur test results....hit the bulls eye in oned try.....so happy fr u.....did u bd daily around O

Thanks! It won't be real until DH believes it. Lol. Actually I wanted to daily but ended up doing 2 days before (plus all 3 days before that) and then real late like 1am the night of. And once after. So I didn't expect much bc I thought even though we did it a lot we may have missed the most important time. But I didn't do opks or temp so I could be wrong about when I actually O'd.

Congrats mkyerby16. First cycle too, so that's great.

Makes me want to test now also. 3 more days until AF is due for me, so soon. I have no symptoms besides being hot and bitchy. But its boiling here so could just be the sun.

Thanks! It won't be real until DH believes it. Lol. Actually I wanted to daily but ended up doing 2 days before (plus all 3 days before that) and then real late like 1am the night of. And once after. So I didn't expect much bc I thought even though we did it a lot we may have missed the most important time. But I didn't do opks or temp so I could be wrong about when I actually O'd.

All is well tht ends level. I can see the line too. I too didn't use the OPKs or temping. So how did u figure out your O time? Sry to bother u with all my questions. This tww is driving me crazy...

Lol your fine. It was driving me crazy too! Excuse the tmi here, but on june 30 I had really bad diahrrea and my nipples started to hurt which has never happened before. I couldn't really tell how my cm was from bd'ing, but I thought it was pretty watery and my cervix was high, soft, & open so I figured somethin was goin on. The next day I woke up with horrible cramps on my left side only. They even went down to my bottom! My nips were still very sore and I had a tiny bit of pink in my ewcm. I assume those were ovulation cramps.

Lol your fine. It was driving me crazy too! Excuse the tmi here, but on june 30 I had really bad diahrrea and my nipples started to hurt which has never happened before. I couldn't really tell how my cm was from bd'ing, but I thought it was pretty watery and my cervix was high, soft, & open so I figured somethin was goin on. The next day I woke up with horrible cramps on my left side only. They even went down to my bottom! My nips were still very sore and I had a tiny bit of pink in my ewcm. I assume those were ovulation cramps.

Thanks for the info. Ur body pretty much helped u. My current symptoms r pretty much like urs except fr the fact tht u have lots of cm. So keeping my fx at the moment....

lol amy!!

I check my cervix multiple times a day. It's usually pretty dang hard and I haven't had any children. Today it's getting very soft and open but I'm approaching O. When you get home I'd feel around again and see if you can tell if it's uniformly hard or just in a spot? Cervix's are weird. lol

It's def not the whole cervix. Just one spot to the right of the opening. It's so weird. Def wasn't there before O maybe because its so high right now.

just for fun I know it doesn't count but 11 dpo mid afternoon wee no hold pretty much a forced tinkle lolView attachment 784703 currently 12 dpo not tested anymore lol

sorry I didn't clarify let me know if u see something to me it appears a pink second line but could be how pee dried or something just having fun with the idea of it being something lol

I definitely see something. Now whether it's an evap or a real line idk. How long after was that pic taken? Fx'd!

lol I took pic today I put it in cupboard after a few mins then looked about 3 hrs later and saw it. its visible from far away but I know it could be an evap so I am just having fun with the idea it is pink though

just for fun I know it doesn't count but 11 dpo mid afternoon wee no hold pretty much a forced tinkle lolView attachment 784703 currently 12 dpo not tested anymore lol

11 dpo is too early for testing with a mid afternoon wee....trying doing it with fmu ..... There is certainly something but if it's a line or an evap is not clear. Fxd for u...GL

I have been ttc 3.5 years I just randomly decided to test which I knew was a waste of test especially without a 4hr hold, you know those moments lol. I'm to buy a test tomorrow and i'll take it morning of 14 dpo which is thursday!

Yay babyvaughan. Can't wait to see your test when I get back tonight!

AFM AF arrived yesterday as I knew she would. I don't mind as I like regular cycles again. Although my babies won't have an exact one year age gap next month :( but maybe if I get it this month I'll have an exact 8 year gap between my oldest and the next, which will just be as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->