Ladies with 8-9 month old baby

Katie has 21/24oz of milk a day, she is on follow on milk.

She has 8 oz at 8am
Brekkie between 9-10am with 3oz milk added
Dinner
8oz at 3pm
Tea
5 oz at 8pm

then Boo boos.

V xxxx

Layla has
8am bfast and 7oz
12pm 1/2 stage 2 jar size and pud size
3.30pm 7oz
6pm tea
8pm 7oz

I dropped te 4th bottle which was at 12pm when i introduced dinner. She'd have a dinner jar and 4oz. then when i introduced pudding i dropped the 4oz. Maybe try lessening one of them?

When i go back to work in jan, she will have tea at 3.30 :shock: with the kids, so i will have to drop 3.30 milk, and change tea times about.

You know what she needs, but generally at work, they are on 3 a day at this age, we only do one of them as like you say other one is on wake and before bed. HTH hun. (ps hows her sleeps now?) x

Phoebe has around 24oz a day over 4 bottles plus 3 meals and water.

Layla has
8am bfast and 7oz
12pm 1/2 stage 2 jar size and pud size
3.30pm 7oz
6pm tea
8pm 7oz

I dropped te 4th bottle which was at 12pm when i introduced dinner. She'd have a dinner jar and 4oz. then when i introduced pudding i dropped the 4oz. Maybe try lessening one of them?

When i go back to work in jan, she will have tea at 3.30 :shock: with the kids, so i will have to drop 3.30 milk, and change tea times about.

You know what she needs, but generally at work, they are on 3 a day at this age, we only do one of them as like you say other one is on wake and before bed. HTH hun. (ps hows her sleeps now?) x

Think this is what im going to need to try do because i just dont c how else im gonni manage it and if she is unsettled by it then think i might just tell a white lie to the h/v next time for an easy life lol

Yeah the sleeping has settled right downt hanks hun, she is having about 45mins in the morning and about 1hr in the afternoon although today she didnt sleep at all and didnt go down tonight until 9:30pm so dunno wots up with her today but in general doing much better thanks hun Kx

My son still drinks tons of milk. He is BFing so I cannot give the exact amounts but he feeds at 6 am, 10 am, 3 pm, 7 pm, 10 pm and then at least two more times at night :(

He eats a fair amount of food too--he only eats finger food (he wont eat off a spoon) but he is very good at feeding himself. He has 3 meals a day and tends to have a fair amount of food with each one.

He is only on the 40/45%tile for weight, which is where he has been from birth.

I wouldnt worry about how much milk your daughter has, she will eat when she is hungry. Being on the 75%tile is fine, just keep getting her weighed and make sure she doesnt move off that line too rapidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->