Ladies with a doppler

VieraSky

Mommy
Reaction score
Where are you finding your baby's heartbeat? A few days ago, I found my LO a few inches down and over from my bellybutton, but today it was really low, just a few inches over my pelvic bone. Is that just because the baby still has some wiggle room?

At this stage they still flip around so much that it could change each time you have a listen. There is a lot of room for them at the moment to move so I wouldn’t worry about it. First time bubs would have probably been breech or transverse and second time bubs would have been head down I have the same I could only find a heartbeat near my belly button and then had a scan and sure enough breech a few days later it was really low in my pelvis and baby had flipped :)

Yeah really low. Even though uterus is upto belly button.

I checked mine again this morning and im 15+2 and its really low down on my right just above my pubic bone.

I love my doppler. It is actually a fun way now for us to notice baby moving around. We'll find the heartbeat nice and strong and then it will fade. We'll move the doppler around and find it somewhere else. I don't always feel the movements so it's nice to know baby is moving around in there!

Have you ladies also noticed the different ways the heartbeat sounds? Usually it's more of a whooshing when I hear it but this morning it sounded louder and. Like galloping horses

Have you ladies also noticed the different ways the heartbeat sounds? Usually it's more of a whooshing when I hear it but this morning it sounded louder and. Like galloping horses

Usually the whooshing is the cord or the placenta as that is blood flow you are hearing :) the galloping is definitely baby though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->