Ladies with children already..

Felicia_D

Mom to 3
Reaction score
With my first two pregnancies I had some bloating this early, but it was never this bad. when I wake up I'm just slightly bloated, by the afternoon I look like I'm a couple of months further along. I mean I'm craving ceral (chex mostly) so Im sure thar doesn't help and Ive never had a super flat stomach, but im not even 6 weeks yet. Lol

Ill try to get a pic later on or before bed to compare, but its almost doubled if not more thn that at bedtime. Is anyone else like this?

Attachments

• 20150107_064345.jpg
    20150107_064345.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
I'm six weeks and have the same thing going on. I did with my son too though not as much as this pregnancy. I can't button my pants! I use a rubber band to keep them up lol I feel huge already

Lol. Thats exactly what i did yesterday. Going to by more leggings today.

This is my third pregnancy. I'm 6 weeks today and have the same thing going on! Around 5 weeks even is when I notice my one favorite pair of tight fitting skinny jeans were SUPER tight and I had major bloat hanging over the waistline. I use a hair band through the button hole and around the button as well! I keep telling myself to run and buy a weeks' worth of leggings. I'm going to look into buying one of those Belly Band things, they're like $10-15. I'm not so bloated in the morning but by bedtime I feel fat and can definitely see a difference. I'm not ready to give up my regular pants YET!!!

This is 5 weeks 1 day:
20150101_192207-1-1.jpg

This is my third as well I feel the same way and not to mention my daughter is only 3 months so I didn't completeky lose all that either :)

I hear ya. Bloating never happened in the first, and a couple of days ago I've got what feels like an inter tube around my waist. I'm hoping it's the week i've taken off from the gym, as I know getting up and moving helps a ton.

A bit of bloat here (I am a bit over 9 weeks) - but nothing like that. I am also on my third, and am sure I will start showing early. I can't bear regular pants atm however - too nauseous.

This was my first pregnancy at right about 20 weeks. Senior prom. Yeah, I was THAT girl...
Prom01.jpg
There's NO way my stomach looks like that now, even without being pregnant :cry:

I didn't notice bloating with my first, this time I'm really bloated some days I look huge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->