Ladies with Dopplers

jayne191284

Mum to Oliver and bump2
Reaction score
Dont bother spending money on the 'proper' gel. Moisturiser works just as well and its an opportunity to moisturise your bump

x

I use plain water! OK, I get some feedback but I still hear baby fine. Bio-oil doesn't make it sound as clear to me.

(I've got an Angel Sounds.)

I ordered one with gel and it came with 'intimate lubricant'. With a nice picture on the tube just in case I didn't know how to use it...

I used to use KY :) ... thats all the "proper" gel is

Cool thanks. mine came with gel and hopefully I won't need it all but good to know.

Careful with any oil based moisturizer, though. If they are water based it's fine, but the oil can wear down plastics, so if you want to be able to keep your doppler and reuse it, probably want to avoid any oil based stuff. We used to have that problem in the tanning salon where I worked, as it would wear out the acrylic in the beds.

hey i been using ky but a cheap version from poundland works great :rofl: but if moisturiser work i give that a bash next !

Durex play :rofl: It was in my drawer next to the bed so thought may as well. :rofl:

Actually just sold my doppler as the little lady is quite the mover.

i used cocco butter with mine then rubbed it in after!

xx

I use KY with mine as i find moisturiser gives too much static :)

Whoa, there's alot of KY flying around! You frisky lot!

Well I think I over bought the proper gel, got 500ml, didnt realise how much that was, but did think i needed loads, wen i dont...so I suppose I wana know if i can use the proper gel as intimate gel so it doesnt go to waste :rofl:

....just so you know I wont use it for intimate things...just dont think it would feel rite!!! Hahaha xxx

Bio Oil or baby Oil here!

I used conductive gel out of my electrolosis hair removal kit that didnt work!
at least the gel comes in handy! lol.. but i'll try the moisturiser cos i will be running out of the conductive gel soon. and its n 'arf messy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->