ladies with dopplers :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by SophieBey, Oct 14, 2013.

1. SophieBey

SophieBey Well-Known Member

Is anyone else still finding the HB quite low at 19 weeks? Im still finding it along the pubic bone. My placent is anterior this time, would that cause the baby to sit quite low at all?

thank u!

2. RunningMomOf3

RunningMomOf3 Well-Known Member

One of my lo is just like yours. Very low. The other one is up by my belly button :)

3. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

I have an anterior placenta and heartbeats up by belly button, but I think with my first pregnancy I was still getting the heartbeat quite low :flower:

4. Brieanna

Brieanna Well-Known Member

I am not near as far along as you but I only hear the heartbeat VERY low and really far to the left.

5. ready2bamum

ready2bamum Well-Known Member

Ive been finding mine all over the place, top middle and side and a little bit at the bottom. I even find that baby moves while im having my 'doppler' moment, and moves to a different position. xx

6. VieraSky

VieraSky Mommy

That's about where I'm finding my little one :)

7. SophieBey

SophieBey Well-Known Member

Thank u ladies. I wonder why its so low! I can feel my fundus at my belly button pretty much but babys hb is always found low and on my left side. I do know my baby is in the left "horn" of my bicornuate uterus. Anyone else?

8. WantingABubba

WantingABubba Well-Known Member

15w2d here but my baby appears to have stayed in the same place since I first heard the heartbeat at 11 weeks! (or was it 12?). Really low down, basically on my pubic area, and to the far left. Baby is always in the same place too, it seems, though I can hear baby moving around on the doppler. Confusing!

9. JessPape

JessPape Myself, Husband, DD

Baby is still pretty small around 5-6" so they have a LOT of room to move around.