Ladies with long cycle.. EPO made me ovulate on time!!

Heatherlt

Reaction score
I've had long and wacky cycles since my ectopic pregnancy in January of 2011. They ranged from 45-71 days with a couple 36 day cycles and one 171 day cycle in the mix. 50-55 days was the norm for me, and I had 12 cycles over a 24 month period. My cycles have been terrible.

I got pregnant in Feb of this year and miscarried in March (coincidence or not I took a few EPO that cycle and then gave up on ttc that month only to find out I actually got pregnant). I got my first period 7 weeks post miscarriage, and then started taking EPO on CD 10 (because I half forgot about it when my period started and half wasn't going to take it). I took it CD 10, 11, 13, 14, and got a positive OPK on CD 16!!!:happydance: I took one last EPO on CD 16 for ewcm and now I'll stop since you aren't supposed to take it past ovulation. We're of course hoping to get pregnant this cycle, but if I don't it'll be a 30ish day long cycle. That's crazy for me!!

The cause of my long cycles is undetermined as I had almost all normal labs come back. The midwife and I are assuming it is my weight, but other than that we just don't know. I definitely recommend taking EPO to help ovulate sooner!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->