Ladiesssss what do y'all think ???????

Baileeboo77

One beautiful baby boy!♡
Reaction score
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/106d911f.jpg

Okay ladies te first two are yesterday as the first one is the morning and second is night
The next two are today the third one is this morning and the fourt is thu afternoon!!!
In thinking this afternoon look pretty positive I b'd one Friday night and yesterday morning !!! I sex it up tonight and tomorrow what do tall think ??? Us that enough ????

Sorry about the typos using my phone lol

I'm saying positive!! Good luck and baby dust!!!!! :dust:

From what I read (I just started using OPK's this cycle) is that once your LH spikes you release the egg within 24-48 hours. I had a positive in the evening and the next morning but I think I ovulated that night because the next morning my temp was up .4 higher than normal. The same night I got my positive OPK in the morning, it was already lighter and the next morning was WAY lighter!

edit: Also, if you bd'ed the last 2 days and today and tomorrow you should be pretty covered!!

Yeah this is the first month I am using them since we have been trying since my m/c and I'm thinking I'll ovulate today or tomorrow!!! Well I'm praying in just scared I'll miss it once again !!!! I took a lh test on Friday and Ning then yesterday they spike up !!! And now I would say it looks te same color as he control line. . Hope this is our month !!!!! Mayr we can get Our bfp together !

Writing from iPhone sorry about the typos

I haven't get used a basil thermometer though ! Usually my temp goes to about 99.3-100.02 web I ovulate I think . Because one day of the month I always feel like crap and it's my o/v day I think .

That would be awesome!! This is my 4th cycle ntnp and why I decided to start using OPKs. I would have completely missed it if I hadnt! lol! My last AF started June 26th and I had spotting for 6 days that started on the 13th. So I was sitting around using HPT's because I thought I'd start on the 28th and thought I saw lines but then decided to use an OPK and got a positive. It was weird.

Sorry about your loss I know it can be difficult but hopefully this month we can both get sticky beans!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well last month I had to giro the doctor and get blood work and a sonogram !!! I completely missed AF by 19 days. And I had pregnancy symptoms like crazy ! But I doubted I was pregnant because I'm my first pregnancy my boobs hurt so bad that h

That is how I knew I was pregnant ! But I think I may har had a chemical pregnancy last month but I will beer know I suppose ! I just feel very happy and confident this month for my husband and I .And technically we are also ntnp. We will get our sticky bean this month :) how many dpo are you ?

I ordered my wondfo's and will be receiving them on Wednesday. So I can take my first test on Thursday!! I can't wait! I'll be 7dpo.

Well good luck !!!! Praying you get your bfp !!! I will probably test at 8 dpo so I would say probably next Monday

What kind of tests will you use?

Just some cheapies. I got them off of amazon. I want my bfp so bad !!!! Lol

LOL! I'm right there with ya! I like the wondfo's off amazon. I got both the OPK's and the HCG's from wondfo.

edit: Well I guess that's the ones you have too! LOL!!! I thought oh let me look at what she used.

Yeah I have no idea hat kind they are just that I got 50 opk && 20 hcg lol!!! But if they are a decent brand great !! I will use a digi if I get a bfp just to make sure lol

The digi's aren't as sensitive as the wondfo's. Yes they are the best IC brand. I bought the 40 OPK's and 10 HCG's and used all the HCG's up seeing lines. So I just ordered 25 more. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->