Lady GaGa to blame

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I was holding Lincoln in front of the computer while watching Lady GaGa "Poker face" music video on youtube and just before it's finished he fell asleep :dohh:
Who to blame ? :rofl:
It;s not bed time yet ,only 5:45pm here

Lol aww bless him! Wish that would work on my daughter!

Poker Face calms my girl down too. It's a godsend at times!

:rofl: What is this video? Hannah goes to sleep to the Winnie the Pooh theme song :lol:

It's techno music, LOL! Not sure if Claire likes it because I like it so much and tend to sing it around the house? LOL

I can't imagine anyone falling asleep to that! it's not exactly a lullaby lol

my megan goes to sleep to that song too x

LOL Elyse falls asleep to Beyonce.. she's my secret weapon!!

thats the power of her boring mundane voice..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

lilly used to go to sleep to nine inch nails :) was great, the number of times i put my DVD on to help her get off to sleep

Dec goes crazy when he hears any of Lady Gaga's songs, he loves them, sometimes he stands in front of the telly just staring with his mouth open !!!! Lol I think I have a ladies man.

my son loves lady gaga i have her album n he loves it lol, spec just dance, pokerface n paprazzi haha.( im a big fan lol ) n he loves watching music videos, im in to r n b n that he loves it think its the beats lol. x

Dec goes crazy when he hears any of Lady Gaga's songs, he loves them, sometimes he stands in front of the telly just staring with his mouth open !!!! Lol I think I have a ladies man.

same as logan x :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->