Lady GaGa

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I like her
She's very different and cool
I like "poker face", make me feel like dancing again , feel young if you know what i mean,lol :dance:
Having a baby make me feel 10 years older than I am :rofl:

yeah i love that poker face song too - not keen on how she dresses in just that leotard type thing. Odd. There was a pic in a magazine of her, and it must have been TOTM, and you could see the wings of her sanitary towel over the top of this leotard thing. Eurgh!

Anyway - just thought u might wanna know that!!! :rofl:

How do you make lady gaga cry?

POKERFACE

lol

xxx

Linzi ! That's cheeky,lol
FEDup1981 ! What mag did you read? ,lol got to see it.
I like her pokerface music video, those 2 dogs are so BIG !!ha ha ha

Ive just searched the net for these. Couldnt remember the magazine, not the best pics but you can see it :sick:

Attachments

• lg2.jpg
    lg2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 67
  • l.gaga.jpg
    l.gaga.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 72
:rofl: - linzi!!!

oh my!! fedup - what a pic!!!

mylittlebubs- op - i no just want you mean! that song makes me feel young again too x

i like her too but zane loves her!!

he goes mad everytime poker face is on n doesnt even blink till its finished, he used to love cheryl cole till now lol

yeah i love that poker face song too - not keen on how she dresses in just that leotard type thing. Odd. There was a pic in a magazine of her, and it must have been TOTM, and you could see the wings of her sanitary towel over the top of this leotard thing. Eurgh!

Anyway - just thought u might wanna know that!!! :rofl:

i seen that eww

i think her songs are great, shes diffrent, but she is absolutely awful looking in interviews etc and shes so full of herself!

I agree with Louby! I love her music but I saw her in an interview where she was all like 'Some people are just born stars, you know? That's me.'

I was thinking goshh she's gonna lose her head up her own arse in a minute! :rofl:
xx

I really like her too, she is different from the norm and pokerface is a brilliant song!

shes a great idea for copying for a fancy dress party though haha

Pokerface has grown on me loads..I like her music, and she is a bit whacky and "out-there" isn't she?!

I'm still out on her though, I can't make up my mind! :rofl:

i like her too but zane loves her!!

he goes mad everytime poker face is on n doesnt even blink till its finished, he used to love cheryl cole till now lol

my OH too, likes her (outfit, i know:rofl:)

my oh does like her but zanes my 7 month old son who loves her lol

oops ! so sorry, i didn't mean it
I just realize who Zane is,lol

HAHA me oh loves her too tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member