Lame Easter Egg Hunt

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I was looking so forward to watching my kids do this Easter Egg hunt today, and it turned out kind of lame.

Pretty much they walked up and down the rows of grape vines looking for poker chips. It didn't matter how much they collected because they got a goody bag in the end. Honestly now, couldn't they do it proper?

Then the add says "Meet Palmer, the famous bunny from Dr. Doolittle". Well, stupid me thought a person would be dressed up as a bunny. Yeah, I did see the movie but have a very bad memory of it.

Anyhow, it was a flippin rabbit.

So, I forfeited getting my kids pics done with the Easter Bunny this year thinking I could get one with the person dressed as a bunny at the easter egg hunt. ROFL!

Oh, and may I add something.

Every year I do a chocolate easter egg hunt on Easter morning. So, I go to Walmart today to buy their goodies and there wasn't much left. And, of course, all the small chocolate eggs are sold out. So, I thought, well, they are doing one today so it won't matter.

FFS! :dohh:

There was wine tasting at this place too. I should have asked for the whole bottle at the end of it all.

Boo!! It sucks when they do a bad job at things that are for kids doesn't it! I hate when kids get excited and are let down by adults' poor planning or laziness!

Aw i'm sorry to hear that! I remember reading the flyer you posted yesterday and how excited you were!! Sorry it was a lame attempt at an easter egg hunt!

:hugs: Sorry it didn't go well.... I hate it when they just rip people off!

Awww thats crap! Bet the kids have stacks of eggs tho!

Jack does - and guess who cant help him eat them!! :hissy:

:hugs: sorry it didnt turn out well Leanne

And it was the same here ... all the shops were sold out of eggs!!

Aww :hugs:
Hope the rest of your day goes well hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"