• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lame Question

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I have a OBGYN check up on Thurs 10/19/06

Here is my Lame Question. I am TTC and that should be the time i would be close to implamintation if TTC works this month. Do you think that will be a problem. He is going to do a pap and I am going to have him check some other issues I have been having. I know. Lame Question. :oops: :oops:

Thanks Suz

I don't think your PAP should effect implantation.
I'm not 100% sure though lol!

:hugs:

Trust you!!!! :D

I don't think it would interfere babe, hope it all goes well :hugs: xx

I meant to say aswell --- nothings a lame question, if you're thinking it someone else is probably too! ;)

xox

Hope all goes well for you Suz but to ease your mind 100% ask before

:hugs:

x

When i went for a colposcopy they said that doesn't affect chances of implantation...so i don't think a PAP would cos its less invasive

Would defo ask like Wobs says

xox

Always best to ask so your 100% sure than walking away wishing you knew or had the professional 'yes its ok' :D

Asked doctor this question. He said it is safe. He said that he gives lots of pregnant women paps early in their pregnancies to rule out any problems. Just wanted to let you girls know. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"