lap for endo tomorrow

liz0012

Reaction score
hey ladies! I am having the lap for endo tomorrow and i keep thinking what if they don't find anything!!!!!!! anyone have experience with this. i have 2 babies 4.5 and 3.5 ttc baby 3 for 27 months now and had one miscarriage. i have horrible butt pain the day i get my period and then it goes away a day or so later and when we have intercourse i get a weird pain too which none of this happened till now since i was on the pill from the age of 16 till i wanted my daughter and then i was preg back to back. this infertility and weird pains is making me and the dr think its endo but then i am thinking with my luck its nothing. what are your thoughts???

I had pain in the rear too with endo. In my experience a dr. doesn't agree to do surgery unless they are pretty certain they'll find something. I hope your surgery went well! let us know.

I had pain in the rear too with endo. In my experience a dr. doesn't agree to do surgery unless they are pretty certain they'll find something. I hope your surgery went well! let us know.

I had the surgery and they didn’t find anything. I’m so sad right now. I forsure thought this was the pain and why I’m suddenly having fertility isssues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->