lapascopy and about 3 weeks pregnant

Discussion in 'Gestational Complications' started by AUSIE K, Jan 30, 2011.

1. AUSIE K

AUSIE K New Member

hi i had a miss carraige at nearly 3 months last week i found out i was preggs again and was really happy the day after i had pains so went hospital they done a scan and said they saw a small mass on my right ovary and couldnt see anything in my womb maybe because i was so early but let me home because i wasnt in serious pain i then got pain in my right side so they done lapascopy a camera through my bellybutton and side but it was all clear no sign of eptopic my hgc levels are rising though from 101 to 189 and now 398. now im worried is it dangerous to my baby and im seeing some brown has anyone had this any advise please :cry: x kk

2. Tatertot

Tatertot Well-Known Member

I can't give you any real advice, but I don't think they would have done it if it was dangerous in pregnancy. Try to relax or call the doctor if you're really worried. :hugs:

3. Emmea12uk

Emmea12uk The Folic acid police!

Same thing happened to me at 5 weeks. My son was fine but I didn't have any brown discharge. Try not to worry about it. You are so early - what will be will be.

I tend to suffer with severe pain in the first few weeks of pregnancy - so bad I cry. But it wears off after 7 weeks. When I had my lap they saw a mass on my overy which turned out to be a cyst which went on it own.

Also, a small amount of brown discharge is normal around the time you would be expecting a period up until 18 weeks.

4. CelticNiamh

CelticNiamh Well-Known Member

The mass on the ovary, i shoud be the Corpus Luteum a cyst that forms after the egg is released from the ovary, it then stays there on till you get pregnant and takes over the role of looking after the pregnancy on till the placenta takes over at around 10 weeks, some times it can cause pain or the baby burrowing in to the womb will also cause pain, I say you were safe enough having the lapascopy as it wouldnt have entered the woomb (or am I wrong) Im glad there is nothing in your tube and hopefully the bleed has stopped and all is progressing nicely, did they dpo a blood test to check HCG levels :thumbup:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/corpus-luteum.shtml