Laptops £150 & £250 BE QUICK

i know i shudnt of.... but!!!

i got mine 4 £119.10!!! cos i got a 15% off 1st order!!!

Balls was my first order too, should've looked out for that :lol:

Have managed to cancel my Dell order, they offered a £30 discount but this offer was too good to miss. If I miss out then I will just reorder my Dell one :lol:

15% automatically applied isn't it?

Dunno, my order came to £402 odd for the 3 I think :?

Anyone else having trouble logging in to see their account?

Yer its not you its the website :D

£15 off first orders - but its credit accounts only :D

Wobbles said:

yes!! and im paying mine up too lol so is only setting me back bout £8 a week :D

Ahhhh I paid on debit card, still a massive bargain though!!

Hope we don't move before it's due for delivery :lol:

Yvanne said:
Wobbles said:

yes!! and im paying mine up too lol so is only setting me back bout £8 a week :D
Ah thats why - You opened a credit account?

You know they can refuse that though hun?

I hope this is honoured - Someone elsewhere rang apparantly as his order was rejected but apparantly that was because it would have taken him over his limit on his credit account so all should be good hehe :D

just ordered 3 on my debit card. i hope it goes through though. i have £10 in my bank at the moment but at 12am i will get my wages though.

recon it will be ok???????

did every ones say

Once we have safely processed your order we will email you confirmation

hope they cant refuse us

is teh credit option really 0% apr for 52 weeks???? thst fab!!!

I havent had a confirmation email to say they have recieved my order? should i have done? has anyone else?

Dionne yer - The order still has to be proccessed hun - Same happened with the leapster offer Kina posted with LX Direct :D

stephlw25 said:
I havent had a confirmation email to say they have recieved my order? should i have done? has anyone else?

nope

Wobbles said:
Yvanne said:
Wobbles said:

Ah thats why - You opened a credit account?

You know they can refuse that though hun?

I hope this is honoured - Someone elsewhere rang apparantly as his order was rejected but apparantly that was because it would have taken him over his limit on his credit account so all should be good hehe :D

ach fooey, i hope its no!! my credit is ok i think!!

Wobbles said:
Dionne yer - The order still has to be proccessed hun - Same happened with the leapster offer Kina posted with LX Direct :D

ohhhh rite and did that still go ahead fine?????

i dont want to tell kris and my dad yet dont want them to get exited and me let them down :oops:

if this dont honour it we will have to send admin :lol: phone them up and row about trading standards etc

Should be fine then hunny :D

That guy already had an account & he would have exceeded his limit :D

I hope we get this [-o<

oops i think i ordered 2 :shock: was tryin 2 get 1 4 my sis too :rofl: but 2 set up a new account 4 her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->