Laptops £150 & £250 BE QUICK

Well I still have no email saying otherwise, so on my account it looks like it is going ahead, but I will keep you informed! x

Same here.

Got my confirmation this morning & on my account it says accepted but I still think they are going to pull it.

I get there is a clause on the website about if prices are wrong and them being able to pull orders etc, but there is also a law that says we are within our rights to only be charged the price at which something is advertised........now whether their clause over rides this is another thing, but I know legally if something is advertised at a price, it is to be sold at that price!

So still all a waiting game......but I will soon complain if it gets pulled, it aint OUR fault teh price was wrong, and I know my rights!

Tam they sorted this clause ages ago regarding orders on teh internet - As far as I know you haven't a leg to stand on any more :(

What annoys me tho, is they pay someone to put the stuff onto the net accurately..........they get paid for that too, and WE lose out when they don't do their job right :roll:

I know I am being really unfair as we all make mistakes, but don't ya just hate it when a bargain aint a bargain :cry:

I got an email through to say that according to 2 clauses in their terms they were cancelling the order due to a misprice. No apology or anything!

I've still not had this email just one to confirm/accept order :?

Me too Wobs!

I am wondering if they are maybe going to honour orders with account holders, and not for people who brought direct? I have had my account for years.........

i just got this email

Dear miss

Our website recently displayed a Toshiba Laptop and associated software
at an incorrect price. You placed an order for the laptop at the
incorrect price, which we have already declined.

However, we do value your custom and as a goodwill gesture, we would
like to offer you the Toshiba A100 laptop and your choice of either
Microsoft Office Home and Student software or Microsoft Windows Vista Home
Premium Edition software with a 25% discount off the correct selling
price which is now displayed on our website. .

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call 08450
757 171 and one of our customer service advisors will process your
request.

Kind Regards
The Online Customer Care team

Our website recently displayed a Toshiba Laptop and associated software at an
incorrect price. You placed an order for the laptop at the incorrect price, which we
have already declined.

However, we do value your custom and as a goodwill gesture, we would like to offer
you the Toshiba A100 laptop and your choice of either Microsoft Office Home and
Student software or Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition software with a 25%
discount off the correct selling price which is now displayed on our website. .

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call 08450 757 171 and one
of our customer service advisors will process your request.

Kind Regards
The Online Customer Care team

Ditto Dionne lol.

And they've put the price up to £649!! John Lewis have the same one for £499. I ordered one with a slightly better spec for £439 from Dell. Littlewoods are having a laugh aren't they?

The cheeky buggers! That brings it down to a little under the 'proper' price! Saving about £15 & I'll be ringing them when I get that email! :?

thast terrible they send that email :shock:
they should have sold the people who have orderd one for the price it was at because its their fault for false advertising

i hope they dont sell them now cos that is a bit crap they are just offering 25% off :evil:

I just emailed them back, doubt if anyone will read it but it made me feel better :lol:
Have you been smoking drugs? Firstly after this fiasco do you think I'd
touch your company with a bargepole? Secondly if I were you I'd check out
your competitor's prices before hiking them to a pathetically high level
so you can apply a 'so called discount'. John Lewis are selling the same
laptop for £499, you can get a better laptop than this through Dell for
£439. Do you really think people are stupid enough to believe you're
offering a genuine 25% discount? Tut tut tut Littlewoods!!

Well OH just pointed out that they are getting you to ring for this discount - Costing money

second of all if you do it on the internet you can get 20% off your order anyway!

Thats well BAD the cheeky gits :shock: Thats shocking ... :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->