Laptops £150 & £250 BE QUICK

It just rubs salt into the wounds really doesn't it? Fair enough if they were offering 25% off the original price of £499, but to put the price up to £649 just because they're offering the discount is absolutely shocking! I hope noone falls for it!

Somebody will I bet :shock: Although many involved have prob seen the john lewis link so maybe not ... Think I will ring when I get that email & give em loads :twisted:

HA I got the email so replied - I accumilated (sp) 2 kids over night btw :lol:

Good afternoon,

Please forward this to management.

This offer is an absolute joke how can your company get away with this? You know fine rightly that this laptop is only £499 on the John Lewis site. I thought seeing as they are out of stock this was stock clearance especially as I had an ACCEPTED order confirmation not only that the LX direct website offered the laptop for just under £130, £20 cheaper than advertised on Littlewoods so again assumed this was stock clearance of some sort & a realistic sale price since PC World recently sold a laptop for £200.

Would you care to ring my 2 step-children who have been overly excited over this week who I now have to let down because of something that must be your own fault & the lousy offer you have just made which by the way saves around £15 off what the original price should be not quite the 25% YOU are deceivingly offering! Not only that you want US to ring you HA but I’m sure your aware you can get a 20% discount through your site anyway which would save more than your offering if you weren’t such a liar! How on earth can you get away with such a deceiving offer? I really hope nobody who found your offer falls for this. It’s disgusting how dare you try & trick customers from their money? I am going to report this to watch dog & trading standards immediately after sending you this email.

I’m sure you will sleep comfortable tonight for the fact you had the cheek to send out this offer in the first place!

I was going to call your company with a piece of my mind but again that would cost ME money & hours of you sitting on your backside drinking tea & dunking biscuits before you had the courtosy to ring me back! YOU should be ringing your customers & potential customers out of politeness with a genuine apology & an honest offer which by the way where was the apology in your standard company email? Quick to offer such an outragous con! I expect one & one for my children!

I will never shop with your company, sister companies or recommend others to.

Miss C ***

I got this:

Subject : Re: RE: Toshiba Laptop ST20070202_0000002679

Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: ST20070202_0000002679

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your request to unsubscribe from receiving promotional
emails from The Littlewoods Group.

.... cheeky b'ards :lol:

Wobbles said:
I got this:

Subject : Re: RE: Toshiba Laptop ST20070202_0000002679

Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: ST20070202_0000002679

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your request to unsubscribe from receiving promotional
emails from The Littlewoods Group.

.... cheeky b'ards :lol:

:shock: :shock: Now that is shocking!!!

Oh I'm not leaving it there :lol:

Did make me chuckle though!

GO WOBBLES GO WOBBLES GO WOBBLES!
:lol: Ive got that song in my head now

Wobbles said:
I will never shop with your company, sister companies or recommend others to.
Would now be a good time to mention the offers on LX Direct being advertised on BnB?

I assume that they are part of the same group as the website is the same except colour!

"recommend"

Can't go banning people mentioning it lol! Have a friend giving them hell too & erm quite often succeeds :lol: Hes done Tesco out of a couple of grand - Its shocking really :lol:

I believe LX direct & Littlewoods are connected yer :D

Wobbles said:
"recommend"

Can't go banning people mentioning it lol! Have a friend giving them hell too & erm quite often succeeds :lol: Hes done Tesco out of a couple of grand - Its shocking really :lol:

I believe LX direct & Littlewoods are connected yer :D

BLOODY HELL Wibble U MUST B Pissed!!!

Postin When Corrie's on an'all

:rofl:

I've only just poured me a drink an sat back down @ PC

Cheeky :trouble:

Wobbles said:
:rofl:

I've only just poured me a drink an sat back down @ PC

Cheeky :trouble:

You posted at 7:38pm and Constipation Street was still on, not even adverts!!!

:grr: :gun: :ninja:

:cry: :cry: :cry: I got the crap 25% off offer too, so no better off with a new laptop :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tam if you got an email confirming your order and giving a delivery date i would have thought they should honour it. I would try kicking off and they don't honour go to trading standards.

I'm contacting trading standards anyway becaus ethe offer is balls!

I only just got the order confirmation, but im glad about that, as I would like to take it further too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->